~Fex's Odds and Ends Shop

Page 1 of 2  1 2
June 19, 2010 9:42am
Welcome to Fex's Odds and Ends Shop!
For all your whatever needs~

Notice!

Due to some things going on lately(and partly due to my own lack of motivation), I have decided to close up shop for the time being. I'll try my best to finish the requests I currently have, but they may take a while. Any other requests posted here will be ignored. I don't have a set date for reopening requests yet, but you hopefully can expect to see this shop open again in late September-early October, depending how life works out for me. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Okay, so now you're probably thinking 'But Fex, if this shop is for everything, how do I know what to request from you?' which is a good question, so now I shall list the things that I can do.

In this shop, you can request:

-Custom Trainer Sprites
--Description: I splice the trainers to create a new pose. Give me a reference picture and a pose to sprite and I'll make it, or something similar to it.

-Pokemon Splice Sprite Sheets
--Description: Sprites from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or Pokemon Ranger spliced to look like a character of yours. I'll also animate them if desired.

-Secret Bases Designed in the Easy Styler
--Description: It's a design for your Secret Base. You can give me an image or color palette, and I'll make the design.

And now you're thinking 'That's not a lot of stuff I can request, though' to which I say that three things are plenty to choose from, compared to other shops. Or you're thinking 'Why isn't there a Pokemon splice/recolor option?' and I will explain my reasoning behind that. In my old shop that is somewhere in the depths of this forum, I used to just do Pokemon sprites, but I've grown out of that, and don't feel like spending my time making splices and recolors. After all, there are tons of other shops that just offer Pokemon sprites. I'm now making Pokemon Splice Sprite Sheets, and that's as far as I'll go.

Rules
You know I love 'em~

1. I have the right to take as long as I please with your requests. If it's been over a week, you can ask/annoy me about getting your request done.
2. I have the right to refuse requests or close requests altogether.
3. Please use correct spelling and grammar in your request. If I can't read what you're asking for, I can't make it.
4. When requesting a Trainer Sprite, don't give me an unrealistic pose to make.
5. When requesting a Secret Base design, please note that your base will be designed using the Easy Styler. I am not skilled in using CSS or the Advanced Styler.
6. I don't care where you use your finished sprite requests, but give me credit for making them.
7. All requests will be submitted to the galleries when I finish them. If you want base designs to be for your use only, let me know and I'll PM you the codes instead.
8. Like a real job, I'll work on requests Monday-Friday. You can still request stuff on weekends, but very rarely will I finish requests on Saturdays or Sundays.
9. Requests may or may not be completed in the order they are requested, since I tend to work on more than one at the same time.
10. To avoid working on too many things and over-extending myself, I will have no more than ten pending requests at one time.

Forms
It's showtime~

-Custom Trainer Sprite
Username:
Description: (description of who I'm making a sprite of)
Pose: (what pose you want them in)
Transparent: (if you want me to make them transparent--yes/no)
Extra: (extra stuff like having them hold a Pokeball or something)
Other: (anything else)

-Splice Sprite Sheet
Username:
Description: (description of the Pokemon I'm splicing--I'd prefer an image)
Game: (where I take the sprites from, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon or Pokemon Ranger)
Animate: (if you want me to animate some or all of them--yes/no)

-Secret Base Design
Username:
Palette: (the colors I'll be using--I can also take colors from an image)

Examples
Stuff I've finished~

-Trainer Sprites
The Beatles
Will

-Sprite Sheets
Cutie_Eevee
PMD Bows
Sparkleaf
Twill

-Base Designs
Eeveelicious
Ilex Forest--Evening
National Park--Evening
Secret Base--Stone
Suicune's Ocean
Tin Tower--Night
Twill-Light
Viridian Forest--Day, v1

Request List
See what I'm working on~

The things with *'s are not requests, just things that I am also working on when I'm not busy.

1. DarkPegusus Splice Sheet for Lucecool
2. Trainer Splice for Karkat
3. Blue and Yellow Base Design for SunSweetenedcool
4. Murkrow Base Design for braecool
5. Ice Cave Base Design for Poffincool

* Pikachu/Raichu Splice Sheet
* PMD Map Base Design

dead dA • addictive GPX+ • epic base • closed shop • unwritten fic • generic sign
June 19, 2010 7:35pm
Username:chiramiiusedcharm
Palette: the sky from the pic.
Images: http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/pokeheartgoldsoulsilver/sheet/28243 7th row 2nd pciture miday at nationalpark.
Other:hm. I want it to say anywear the following: C.u.C
thankya~
June 19, 2010 7:48pm
Okay. :D I'll start working on it on Monday, alright? *weekends are usually busy*

dead dA • addictive GPX+ • epic base • closed shop • unwritten fic • generic sign
June 21, 2010 12:05am
Heyhey! A trainer shop. How about you sprite me, trainer style~
Black hair/Average Height/Normal Skin tone/Winter clothes
Be as creative/non creative as you like!
June 24, 2010 2:20pm
Username: Twill
Description: Quilava with Riley's hat.
Game: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: explorers of Time and Darkness
Animate: Neh, no thanks.
Other: Don't ever do his head flames in any of the frames. Also, could you do a sprite of him sitting down? Thanks~
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Karen, Johto Elite Four.

Chaos by Coolio
June 24, 2010 3:05pm
Username: Poki
Palette: Any colors from the following picture.
Other: Nope~

June 24, 2010 3:13pm
Alright~ Expect your requests finished sometime next week, guys. :P

EDIT: Had some time to whip up Will's request. C: Ta-dah~

July 3, 2010 9:33am
Username: Seromi
Palette: You can take the colors from the image v
Other: Do you have enough time to do my request in the advanced styler?

July 3, 2010 10:11am
@Seromi: I make the base design for you. :3 But I can't do CSS. O: *points at rule 5*

@Everyone else: I'm working on your requests~ :D I'll try to finish them next week.

July 3, 2010 10:36am
Okay then. :<

July 10, 2010 4:16pm
Gah! I'm sorry guys~ D: My laziness has attacked, along with schoolwork.

I finished Twill's request, finally. Click~ XD I promise I'll get working on the others soon!

EDIT: I got extra motivated to finish Poki's request! :D Yay~ I'll work on your base design next, Seromi~ :3

EDIT-EDIT: This is one of those rare weekends I mentioned in the rules when I actually get stuff done. :D Seromi's request is finished!

July 12, 2010 5:49am
Hmmm...Only one request pending? Well you must be bored then! Time for an odd little request.

-Secret Base Design
Username: Twill
Palette: Taken from this image if it's not to dark.
Images: If the above one don't work, maybe This one or the Sprite Sheet I requested.
Other: If none of those work, let me know and I'll find some better stuff. Also, if that's not enough to go on, I can find some more stuff.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Karen, Johto Elite Four.

Chaos by Coolio

July 12, 2010 8:48am
Username: Nechaken
Palette: Brown colors like the tileset image below and one accent color to liven up the brown like #3399FF
Images: The very bottom tileset would be appreciated or if you want the actual base layout instead of the tilesets. Same style of tilesets is wanted.
Other: A secret base-type style is what I'm thinking, thus I have the secret base tilesets above from RSE. Any Pokedolls you want to add are fine, as well as base ornaments to make it more secret base-ey. Be creative if you want and do what you think looks good :)

Hurr hurr very original. A 'secret base' style for my secret base
The Huntress snipes down the false heralds of death
Shooting them down from her intangible concealment
Unseen in the gentle white mist of softly falling snow
She strikes with the clarity of a flutist's delicate melody
July 12, 2010 9:25am
Aww, more base requests just when I was going to work on my base again. XD I'll do the requests first~ :D rofl

@Twill: Ooh, that is a challenge~ O: Do you want me to just use Quilava colors, or use the pictures in the design too?

@Nechaken: That's very original! XD I haven't seen a secret base themed Secret Base yet~ I've already got some ideas for it~ :D

July 12, 2010 10:51am
Either works~ Just what ever you think is better. Judging bye the way your former requests have gone, you've got a good eye for what works~

Chaos by Coolio
  Page 1 of 2  1 2