What Pokemon are you?

Well,what Pokemon are you?

Page 1 of 2  1 2
December 2, 2010 2:43pm
What Pokemon am I?A Growlithe or ditto.I am obedient,but change a lot in my personality.
My Facebook profile~

~Vaporeon~

I'm Sasori,a Vaporeon fan~

"So you think this'll be easy...Granny Chiyo?"~Sasori, Naruto vol.30,page 82
I Sasori!!!

John Lennon's "Imagine" is a world-wide anthem for peace.
'You May Say I'm A Dreamer,But I'm Not The Only One..."

Without John Lennon,I couldn't live.He is like my oxygen,I need him.
December 14, 2010 11:25am
I am by far a Sceptile. Or another Grass type, but Sceptile suits me best so far.
I am calm and very lax. I also get real competitive sometimes, even to the point of being rash. It takes a lot for that, though. I'm loyal and protective of those who accept me as a friend.
It's times like this, when things are tough, that you have to be strong. Think for yourself and do as you deem right. - Grovyle
Friendship - All lives touch other lives to create something anew and alive. - Unown
December 14, 2010 2:44pm
I accept you as a friend!
My Facebook profile~

~Vaporeon~

I'm Sasori,a Vaporeon fan~

"So you think this'll be easy...Granny Chiyo?"~Sasori, Naruto vol.30,page 82
I Sasori!!!

John Lennon's "Imagine" is a world-wide anthem for peace.
'You May Say I'm A Dreamer,But I'm Not The Only One..."

Without John Lennon,I couldn't live.He is like my oxygen,I need him.
August 11, 2011 10:33am
lucario.... duh.
" I said, yep; what a concept. I could use a Gaiden remake myself, and we could all use a little chaaaaange!' " ~ Me, 2015.
August 11, 2011 3:14pm
I JUST TOOK A TEST AND IT SAID IMMA GROUDON AND THAATS FRICKIN AWESOME CAUSE HES MY FAVORITE LEGENDARY!!! :)
So what do you think of when you think of waffles? I THINK OF TASTYNESS! What do you think?
August 30, 2011 9:55pm
I took a test and I'm a lugia THANK GOD I LOVE LUGIA
What in the name of Ursa Minor

September 9, 2011 7:07pm
Gardevoir
Lopunny
Skitty
Dratini

Eevee, definitely.
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴| ●  |∴∵∴∵∴∵∵∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴ヽ
∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴\_/ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵ヽ
∵∴∵/ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄   ,-‐-、 ∴ / ̄∴∵∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴)
∵∴/  \     /    ヽ∴| ●  |∴∵∵∴ノ he watches
∵/   \ \    l     |  _/∴∵∴ ノ   
/   \ \     ゝ___,.ノ  |∴∵∴∵∴丿
      \     /      |∴∵∴∵∴∵ノ
           /       |∴∵∴∵∴丿
September 13, 2011 3:37pm
I just took two separate tests. The first was Blissy and the second was Togetic.. If I had to choose, I'd go with Jolteon. I've always liked that form. I'm only faintly familiar with the first few generations and .. - @EeveeFan, the bug in your signature is distracting. For a moment there I thought it was on my screen.
September 13, 2011 3:41pm
In tests it allways says im either calm or lonely :'D In the pmd games i answer the questions honestly i allways end up with either bulbasaur or psyduck :P
October 23, 2011 3:10am
My friends tell me I'm Hypno.
October 29, 2011 5:36pm
I took a several quizzes and I got Bulbasaur.
November 16, 2011 9:32am
I am.. hm..
Probably a Pachirisu. Its personality matches mine perfectly, I think, so. :3 Except I'm obviously not as adorable as a Pachirisu. xD

November 17, 2011 8:56am
I am a Butterfree, apparently. It's not even one of my favorite Pokemon but it's nice and I like it and I think it suits me. .w. (Although recently I took the same test and got Weavile... ._.)
my name is seth please don't call me hannah thanks

...I'll shut up now and let you get on with your day, m'kay?
December 16, 2011 1:26pm
My nefew said yesterday:
"You mom and aunt? For me, they look and act Tyranitars... Aswel as your grandfather (raising father)."

I just laughed about how he was right, but... I don't believe In quizzes.
But to tell the truth, I don't really know wich pokémon 'am I, just make sure to get out of my way If I have a psychotic break...
Guess If even my favorite pokémon Is Aggron, my 'spirit' one Is Tyranitar aswel. xP
"While seeking iron for food, it digs tunnels by breaking through bedrock with its steel horns."
August 17, 2012 3:09am
I keep getting Dragonite and Togekiss.
I don't even like kisses.

Page 1 of 2  1 2