Pokemon Chao!!!

Page 1 of 32  1 2 3 4 5 32
June 30, 2007 7:55am
Hello people! This is my quaint little Pokemon Chao shop~!
In this shop I make Pokemon Chao, which are sprites that are Pokemon edits of the chao sprites in Sonic.

Examples:
(The image may be shrinked, so right-click on it and click "Properties" to find the link and see the whole thing. These are a mix requests and personal projects from the past and present.)

NEW REQUEST LIMIT, PLEASE READ
I don't have as much free time to work on you guys' requests now. Because of this I am limiting 2 REQUESTS PER PERSON until this message is deleted.

In order to request a chao, you must fill out this form:

Pokemon: (ANY Pokemon that you want me to turn into a chao. This includes Splices, OCs, and alternate forms)]
Extras: (If you want me to put on bows, attacks, extra markings, or something of the sort...You don't have to have an extra!)
Pose: (There are many poses I can do, including sitting, standing, sleeping, flying, blowing a horn, standing with hand over mouth, standing with tounge out in a mocking fashion, marching, and standing triumphantly.)
Transparent? (Just a yes or no question asking if you would like your sprite to be transparent. This is when there is no white background around the sprite) ( Transparencies are acting weird again, sorry :C )

That's about it! Oh! and PLEASE don't overlaod me with requests...XD
Have fun~!
June 30, 2007 11:57am
sweet!
pokemon: staraptor
extras: nty
pose: standing
June 30, 2007 12:04pm
let me think.....
pokemon: Gallade
extras: none
pose: can you try knealing? i think i spelled that right....if you cant, standing.

Avatar and sig made by Creamsicle.
June 30, 2007 1:46pm
Pokemon: Nintales
Extras: If you can can you make it relevant to this pattern? click
Pose: Up to you :)
June 30, 2007 10:09pm
O.k guys! Should be up in a few days! ^-^ I'll edit this post when they are done!
EDIT: K. Got the chaos!

Prodigy:

Infernape:I did a standing up pose with his hand up...I thought it fit! XD

Neon Flygon:This one was fun to do! ^-^
July 1, 2007 1:07am
wow, thats sweet thnx!

July 1, 2007 1:21am
Cool, I'm glad you like it! ^-^
July 1, 2007 2:39am
MAKE ME A SQUIRTLE!!!!!!!!(please)

Pokemon: Squirtle
Pose: Sitting
no extras

Mudkip avatar and siggy by Memory! Chaos, and black mew by my BFF Coolio! Eevee/Mew splice by Ouka-Chan! Eevee with wings by lil_umbreon! Milotic/Dragonair by Fexible!

3rd place in Dragon Spriting Contest, 3rd place in Ghost Spriting Contest, 3rd place in Legandary Spriting Contest!!!
July 1, 2007 3:27am
Thanks! I put it in my sig, and it looks awesome!

July 1, 2007 3:54am
@Infernape:Yays! My first siggy chao! XD
@Tama:K.I'll edit this when I am done! ^-^

EDIT:Here is your chao Tama!
July 1, 2007 4:07am
Thanks Coolio!!!

Mudkip avatar and siggy by Memory! Chaos, and black mew by my BFF Coolio! Eevee/Mew splice by Ouka-Chan! Eevee with wings by lil_umbreon! Milotic/Dragonair by Fexible!

3rd place in Dragon Spriting Contest, 3rd place in Ghost Spriting Contest, 3rd place in Legandary Spriting Contest!!!
July 1, 2007 4:20am
You are very welcome! ^-^

July 1, 2007 4:10am
If its not too much, can you do five? it would be my Diamond team and i would really like it.

Pokemon: Tentacruel
Extras: none
Pose: standing, or floating.

Pokemon: Dragonite
Pose: flying

Pokemon: Staraptor
Pose: Flying

Pokemon: Luxray
Pose: Standing

Pokemon: Infernape
Pose: Standing

Thanks, and you dont have to do them all at once. Just post them as you finish them if that is possible. Thanks!

July 1, 2007 5:42am
Pokemon: Riolu
Extras: No thank you
Pose: Sleeping would be nice

July 1, 2007 5:39am
O.k! Same as always,look for the edit!

EDIT:O.k Ouka-Chan,here's your chao! Tell me if it's fuzzy...I messed up and did it twice...XD

I'll get started on yours Infernape!
  Page 1 of 32  1 2 3 4 5 32