I do not claim any ownership to Pokemon, Nintendo, Game Freak, etc. This story is for non-profit, entertainment purposes only. Legend of the Exile and original aspects (c) Steven Loon, 2009-present. Pokemon,, Leafeon, Raichu, and all canon aspects are (c) Nintendo, 1995-present.
Prologue: An End of Times
In the swirling winds of pale-white snow, the Eevee padded up the icy slopes of Mount Coronet, his eyes filled with determination. With each pawstep, he drew closer to the disturbance in the twilight skies. The crux of all the good and evil was swiftly approaching as he ascended the snowbound trail.
At last, he arrived at the Spear Pillar, that ancient shrine built eons ago at Mount Coronet's hallowed peak. Mystical tendrils of sealed time tugged at the Eevee's fur as he climbed the marble steps, staring across the open sanctuary.
But then, Mythic froze as he saw the ominous figure at the far end of the shrine, standing before a large rock outcropping. Its pale fingers tightly gripped an old bronze staff, its breath shallow and chilling. The figure's eyes were turned up toward an eight-point diamond etched on the rock face, shimmering like glass.
Dread gripped at Mythic's fur as he stared at the mysterious figure, his paws prepared to sprint. But it was too late to prevent fate, too late to prevent the seal from lifting. The figure flung two glowing bells into the air and swung his staff high, shattering them both in a single strike.
Time and space stalled as the bells rang their last, their glittering fragments clinking to the floor, their final rings reverberating like dying screams. The diamond insignia upon the monolith flashed and melted away, revealing a faint shadow of an approaching beast.
And as the dragon emerged from the broken seal-- features carved with malice, his blood-red gaze sweeping across the land--Mythic's heart began to pound with terror, knowing that Giratina the Exile had returned at last.
When I first made this thread, I had just reversed the original ending at chapter 32. I originally intended to take the story to Sinnoh, but instead, I ended up taking the story back to Hoenn, my favorite region. I was also going to post in this thread for each new chapter, but I forgot about this thread completely, so it never happened. Instead, have a bunch of links!
Legend of the Exile - Volume I: Searching For Hope
- Chapter 1: Run and Survive
- Chapter 2: Wave of Chaos
- Chapter 3: Chains of Darkness
- Chapter 4: Jailbreak!
- Chapter 5: Lucario's Hideout
- Chapter 6: Industrial Dystopia
- Chapter 7: Ashes to Ashes
- Chapter 8: Sorrowful Nightfall
- Chapter 9: Pearls in Mire
- Chapter 10: The Wide Shot
Legend of the Exile - Volume II: Quest For Light
- Chapter 11: A Fire Reborn
- Chapter 12: Moonlight Master
- Chapter 13: Dispersing Light
- Chapter 14: River and Wood
- Chapter 15: Barren Desert
- Chapter 16: Raging Waters
- Chapter 17: Avenging Wind
- Chapter 18: Doomsday Survivor
- Chapter 19: Conclave Tarnished
- Chapter 20: Wounds of the Past
Legend of the Exile - Volume III: The Legends Rise
- Chapter 21: The War Rages On
- Chapter 22: Thunder and Lightning
- Chapter 23: Through the Fire
- Chapter 24: Six Wraiths
- Chapter 25: Destiny's Flame
- Chapter 26: The King of Time
- Chapter 27: Interrtwined Hearts
- Chapter 28: The Heroes Gather
- Chapter 29: Battle of Indigo Plateau
- Chapter 30: World Abyss
- Chapter 31: Champion's Showdown
- Chapter 32: Exile's Throne
Legend of the Exile - Volume IV: Operation Retrieval
- Chapter 33: Let Me Know The Truth
- Chapter 34: Shock's Patrol
- Chapter 35: Introspective
- Chapter 36: Fireside
- Chapter 37: Crossroads
- Chapter 38: Twin Lights
- Chapter 39: Witch's Bridge
- Chapter 40: Emerald Forests
- Chapter 41: Blue Saber, Red Stain
- Chapter 42: The Lost Hero
- Chapter 43: Across the Sea
- Chapter 44: Ivory Mountain
- Chapter 45: Broken Faith
- Chapter 46: Grand Assault
- Chapter 47: Battle for Victory
- Chapter 48: Up on Your Paws
- Chapter 49: The Decisive Battle
- Chapter 50: Will of the Wild
- Chapter 51: Retrievers Rising