Important Announcement

Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5

This thread is locked, and can only be read.
April 1, 2012 12:00am
Update: Just kidding. That was fun though, wasn't it? If you missed out, we put together a page to see which Pokémon you were.

Attention Route Citizens,

There is an important matter that must be brought to your attention.

We've decided that the user experience is being harmed by users' ability to have "names" and "avatars". This causes inconsistency, and leaves visitors confused: who are these people? What do these names mean? What are the pictures for? How do I relate to them?

In order to make ourselves more appealing to others, to each other, and to create a safer environment, we've decided from henceforth everyone is now a Pokémon. There are no more silly "names" anymore; those are strange, erroneous anomalies. You are now beloved, familiar characters.

This change is permanent. I trust you will be immediately comfortable with your new identity. It may not be what you imagined, but have faith that it is the proper form for you.

Good luck to you all. You're welcome.

Yours truly,

Teddiursa
April 1, 2012 12:06am
I know this will happen.

OverheardTip: To truly fool people, make people think you are making an April Fools feature therefore it will be removed after 4/1, but keep the feature, because if you do, then people ARE fooled because originally, they except it to be fake, but in reality, it's real. Yes, it's confusing, as confusing as Inception.

In summary, 4/1 is a good day to launch a REAL feature.
Check out my works!
YouTube Channel | LaserTD | Car Fight | Minesweeper
April 1, 2012 12:12am
As I said Turtwig, this is permanent.
April 1, 2012 1:01am
i'm quite enjoying this
April 1, 2012 4:14am
I'm happy because a pink shellos totally rocks!
Budew Chao by coolio!
April 1, 2012 5:28am
I'm a Lucario, I have no qualms with this.
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Karen, Johto Elite Four.

Chaos by Coolio

April 1, 2012 5:48am
Aaahahaha. Excellent. xD
Icon made by Nepeta
April 1, 2012 7:11am
Hmmph. But I like being Pokey.
Call me Pokey, Zoe, Snuff, whatever.
tumblr | RP Blog | deviantART | Silenas | Disbelief
"<Sparkleaf> Technically, you are the fifth RP generation"
April 1, 2012 8:19am
We are together. We are one. We are Route 50.

Join the Hive Mind
April 1, 2012 8:26am
I have been looking forward to this change for months. Usernames and Avatars were always the most annoying part about this community.
April 1, 2012 9:21am
Yeah, no kidding. What a mine field. We really dodged a bullet with this one, Rhyperior.
April 1, 2012 9:22am
Oh come on, Scrafty? What even is a Scrafty? I WANTED A JOHTO POKEMON /storms off
Ain't got no cash, ain't got no style;
Ain't got no girl to make you smile.
But don't worry: be happy.

April 1, 2012 9:34am
D'oh!

Sorry m'love! Tis fate...
April 1, 2012 9:38am
This is an awesome change. lD Quilavaaaaaa!!

April 1, 2012 9:38am
I was expecting something for April fools, but this never came to mind...
  Page 1 of 5  1 2 3 4 5