Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Page 1 of 1  1
June 15, 2012 5:07am
Have any of you heard of this game yet. It is going to be the 3rd accual Paper Mario game (since Super Paper Mario isn't a real Paper Mario game). It sounds like it will be fun.
My Sonic Screwdriver
June 15, 2012 5:32pm
Paper Mario: The Sticker Star seems as it will be a rather great and unique game. I'm looking forward to getting it. (and various other 3DS releases)

Oh and Super Paper Mario is a real Paper Mario game, it simply lacks the RPG factor and replaces it with more side scrolling antics.
June 18, 2012 7:16pm
i dont think it will be that good. i mean, super paper mario actually counts. but sticker star should be name sticker mario instead. i dont think i'll like the style srry.
" I said, yep; what a concept. I could use a Gaiden remake myself, and we could all use a little chaaaaange!' " ~ Me, 2015.
June 19, 2012 10:07am
I think it looks very interesting, especially since I love stickers haha. C:

It'll be a great addition to the Paper Mario game series and it still uses many of the same mechanics so it shouldn't be so different. I have some doubts about the use of 3D, but the way it was explained at E3 makes sense (The whole 2D Mario in a 3D diorama world aspect) so I'll probably enjoy it haha.
  Page 1 of 1  1