Wii U

Soon to be released

Page 1 of 1  1
November 4, 2012 5:55pm
Since the Wii U will be released soon I thought I should make a discussion thread about it.

What are you looking foreward to the most about it? Are you preodering it? If so are you getting the Basic or Deluxe? How well do you think it will do?

Personaly I won't be preordering it, but I am looking foreward to the Miiverse and TVii, since they might be interesting.
My Sonic Screwdriver
November 7, 2012 8:02pm
I love Nintendo. I always will. But honestly, I think the Wii U looks pretty stupid. I probably won't buy it unless it gets some games that I absolutely need to play to continue existence.

:/

Anyway, I hope it all turns out really great, regardless of how I feel. :D I hope everything works for Nintendo; it seems they've put a lot of chips on this and it seems a bit of a risky venture.
November 8, 2012 4:52pm
I posted my opinion in my journal. I really, really, really cannot wait to get it and have had my deluxe version pre-ordered since day one. 8D
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled Trainers should try to win with the Pokémon they love best." - Karen, Johto Elite Four.

Chaos by Coolio
November 9, 2012 12:00pm
It think that Nintendo really didn't hype it up enough, so I think it won't sell too well at first, but likely there will be a surge of purchase of it when a big game comes out.
My Sonic Screwdriver
November 9, 2012 12:13pm
I don't know- I'll probably end up buying the Wii U eventually. Most likely a few years from now, and almost definitely because I'll want games after they stop making new ones for Wii.

But as for the actual system, it just seems so... bulky. Maybe I'd feel differently after actually playing one, but nothing about it really appeals to me just from looking at it. Ultimately, I want to see how well different games can make use of the features before I chip out enough cash to buy one.

BUT, when it all comes down to it, I don't have enough money to be concerned about getting new consoles anyway, aahaha OTL
November 10, 2012 12:35pm
Although I adore Nintendo and its products, I don't think I'll be purchasing the Wii U at all. It looks like a pathetic knockoff of the highly successful Nintendo Wii. Why they're making this, I have no clue, but if they're are several upon several games that interest me, I may consider buying it. But, I refuse to buy it at all until the price drops dramatically.
•♥•

November 11, 2012 7:46am
I think the main reason that people don't really notice how different it is from the Wii is that is has no gimmic. Most Nintendo systems had some kind of gimmic, so this may be one of the best techincal improvments to a Nintendo console since they are focasing on the accual console and new features for it.
My Sonic Screwdriver
January 12, 2013 1:52pm
I can't decide whether to get Wii U for no current games, or 3DS for Pokemon X/Y or Gates to Infinity.
Call me Lars!
Tumblr | deviantART
Portal RP Blog (Virgil) | Pokemon RP Blog (Colress) | Be More Chill Ask Blog
Art Tag | Writing Tag
<Sparkleaf> Technically, you are the fifth RP generation.
  Page 1 of 1  1