4th gen Pokemon giveaway

Page 1 of 1  1
March 2, 2013 3:31pm
Hey everybody! What's up! So I'm gonna give you a Pokemon in 4th gen and up! Any ability you want, any move, you can get a magikarp with roar of time! Request as soon as you can, I need your trainer OT ID as well as your Trainer OT name, and friend code!!!
" I said, yep; what a concept. I could use a Gaiden remake myself, and we could all use a little chaaaaange!' " ~ Me, 2015.
July 22, 2013 11:39am
Update:
Now accepting missingno requests
" I said, yep; what a concept. I could use a Gaiden remake myself, and we could all use a little chaaaaange!' " ~ Me, 2015.
July 25, 2013 3:45pm
Are you sending these Pokemon to the games? If you are, I'd love a shiny Staraptor with Brave Bird, Seed Flare, Transform, and Aerial Ace with the Ability Wonder Guard? Thanks :3

July 25, 2013 3:50pm
Will do! but I need your friend code please,
July 25, 2013 5:06pm
Okayy can you send it to pkmn Pearl? :3

July 25, 2013 5:15pm
Yep! ;)

August 5, 2013 10:34pm
Lol I has an app for that too, aura! :DDD
August 5, 2013 10:35pm
Try having a ragetastic eevee.
No, literally, a eevee named ragetastic
August 5, 2013 11:03pm
App? I catch these and my action replay does about 25% of the work. Ability and moves that are unobtainable is all.
BTW, will give that eevee tomarrow night (need more details on what you want though)
August 18, 2013 8:22pm
No I have an app where you choose a pokemon, it's ability, moves and stats. Then you add a certain code in a certain part of your wifi code in your ds,dsi,3ds,ect. Then you go to the gts, and it gives the pokemon to you. I have an umbreon with ability bad dreams, moves are nightmare, hypnosis, fire blast and Night daze. You can also choose legit pokemon from Smogon University that lets you choose from great stat/ability/item/movesets. You can only use legit pokemon made on it for wifi/link battles though.
August 18, 2013 8:22pm
The app is pokebuilder.
September 21, 2013 8:03am
I have an app for this on my tablet.

And a program on my computer that is quite like it but not as good
"Roots starve in gravel, but the dust staves your hunger;
it works its way under your nails and laces itself in your bones.
the stars that watch over you now are strangers - but with time you'll know them, and they you, and
they'll take the compass in your breast pocket
and point it home." - Twiggy, Secret Series

August 29, 2015 11:08am
oh yo is this still a thing that's going on?? bc i'd love some pokes for x, haha :"D

Page 1 of 1  1