Beyond the Runes

Many years after the events of RuneClan...

Page 1 of 25  1 2 3 4 5 25
July 6, 2013 3:09pm
It has been many moons since cats like Cinderflare and Cloudstar were alive and another prophecy has been sent by StarClan.

The Prophecy
Six crystals, crafted by the sacred paws of the stars shall grace six young cats with their gifts, sitting upon a thread of silk around their necks.

The Cats

Forms
NORMAL

Name:
Personality:
Bio: Keep it brief.
Other: If a kit or apprentice put their warrior or med cat name here.

SPECIAL

Name:
Personality:
Bio: Keep it brief.
Gem:
Other: Warrior or medicine cat name here.

--

Now then. Rune marks are no longer used. Two deputies and med cats are allowed, but still only one leader.

Extra- I'm gonna be very picky on what goes for high ranks.
I am Pokey!
||•TumblrdeviantARTMy BaseGPXplusWCRPG•||
"What do you mean I'm practically obsessed with a character from Dangan Ronpa that has a huge hatedom?"
|| Roleplays ||
July 6, 2013 3:11pm
One last thing- if they have a gem, give them a disability. Mine's gonna be blind. They can use their trait to overcome it once they become a warrior. (Example, mine using Mind to see or a mute with truth giving themselves the ability to speak)

Also, the two deputies are the First and Second. When the leader dies, the First Deputy ascends, the Second becomes First and a new Second is chosen.

Editing forms in later. I'm taking one of the deputies besides the gem cat.

Well, Eevee, the gemstones are a mix between CrystalClan and RuneClan. Yes, it has to be a Tom. I wanted gender equalit in the special and decided who got what last ^^'
-----

Name: Cobaltpaw
Appearance: A blue-black Tom with dark stripes and spiky fur around his forehead and on his tail. He has no eyes from an incident that occurred when he was a kit.
Personality: He usually is angry and tends to hate everyone, having a short temper and is easily annoyed. Other times when around friends he can be silly and can throw out (really terrible) puns. He also uses 'twoleg swears'.
Bio: When he was a kit, one night, the little Tom snuck out of camp and found himself face to face with a hungry fox. In the attack, his eyes were injured and became infected, giving him intense pain. The Medicine Cat had to remove them so he wouldn't have to be killed. Since he was very young when it happened, when he became an apprentice he was so used to his blindness he was able to become an apprentice. He is now 11 moons old.
Gem: Black Opal
Other: His name will be Deadeyes at first, but will be changed to Cobaltblur.

-----

Name: Autumnsky
Appearance: A brown, orange and white calico cat with green eyes.
Personality: Cheerful, yet serious and official when she needs to be.
Bio: Autumnsky has been a loyal and close friend of the leader since kithood, and is a well-respected warrior of RuneClan.
Other: Derp
I am Pokey!
"What do you mean I'm practically obsessed with a character from Dangan Ronpa that has a huge hatedom?"
|| Roleplays ||
July 6, 2013 3:18pm
SO WAIT

does my crystal cat have to be a tom?

and did you gt this from CrystalClan?

~Live in the present. It's a gift. That why it is called the present~
July 6, 2013 4:47pm
*pulls out really old tom OC*

Name: Toxicpaw
Appearance: Toxicpaw is a brown tom with yellow eyes. He has a jagged scar down his face and thick, russet tabby stripes. He has one lone white paw like Scrouge. His tail is bobbed and his fur is almost always messy, or sticking out in many directions. He has a large build, yet his legs are very weak
Personality: He is very stubborn in independent. He usually isn't helpful unless he gets something in return and he also sucks up to
others with higher ranks then him
Bio: As a kit, there was a spider break out. He snuck away one day and was bitten by one. The medicine cat healed him, yet he was left without strenghth in his legs. He was ultimately troubled after this, yet managed to become an apprentice.
Gem: Green Emerald
Other: Toxicwaste. whoop!

Name: Butterflypaw
Appearance: An ivory she-cat with vibrant lavender eyes. She has a circular spot over her one of her eyes and black paws. She is a little small for her age, yet she has a little strength.
Personality: She is very sweet and loves to take care of other cats. She is usually speaking in a sing song voice and very cheery, even at the most sad times.
Bio: She had a pretty normal life. Grew up with a nice family and only had another brother. Being the only girl, she was treated kindly.
Other: Butterflywings

July 6, 2013 6:53pm
Name: Splashpaw
Appearance: A grey cat with a darker underbelly. Under all that she has a "bicolor" pattern that is almost invisible and a "classical busy" tabby pattern all over her body. Splashpaw has green eyes and a small brown spot on her tail. So, pretty much this. She is a tiny cat that will stay the size of a kitten for all of her life. [disability- midget?]
Personality: Very creative and excitable. She will go to any extent to make another cat happy and is a graceful and great hunter. Despite being abnormally small she is a decent fighter. :0
Bio: After seeing her mother get murdered by a rouge cat Splashpaw has been trying to keep her feelings fo herself by helping others. She was born the tiny cat she is due to a gene mutation. The poor cat sometimes gets murderous thoughts that will eventually drive her to actually killing a cat.
Gem: Blue pearl! :D
Other: okay pick for me- Splashfoot, Splashleaf, Splashwing, Splashfalcon, Splashflight, or the insult name Blackheart [cause she'll kill someone!]
Power note: She can use water in the air to fight and she can create ice out of it.
July 6, 2013 8:07pm
Looks like I can't use Cloudclaw here. Or can I?

SPECIAL

Name: Heatherpaw
Appearance: Small, with excessive amounts of pale, rosy fur and a white belly. Her eyes are amber, almost orange, and she has a long, sweeping tail.
Personality: Shy and quiet, not good with conversation and easily disappointed. She comes off as a bit condescending when she's not speaking, but it's just her default expression.
Bio: No siblings. Her parents are both alive and healthy, but have rarely made contact with her since her apprenticeship (it's a family of awkward birds and no one really has the guts to start a conversation). She got like cataracts or something and while her left eyes is still okay, her right one is pretty much blind and can only detect light.
Gem: Diamond woohoo
Other: Heathercloud mmhm yeah

July 7, 2013 9:06am
Accepted! //itsbluesapphireactually

A couple extra kitties - Cobsltpaw's siblings! EDING IN FIRST POST
A couple people need to make Med cats and warriors for mentors

Name: Frostpaw
Appearance: A gray cat with darker gray stripes and a feathery tail. Her belly and paws are white and her eyes are blue.
Personality: A tomboyish and brave she-cat.
Bio: She is Cobaltpaw's brother, and helped him get around when he first went blind.
Other: Frostpool! :>

Name: Amberpaw
Appearance: An orange tabby with yellow stripes and a white belly and amber eyes.
Personality: Cheerful and joking to others.
Bio: Cobaltpaw's brother, who is often the target of his hateful words.
Other: Amberstone!
I am Pokey!
|| Roleplays ||
July 7, 2013 9:38am
A brooding blue-black tabby was padding along, alone, in the forest. He heard something, like a loud bang. Breaking into a sprint, the Tom skidded to a halt when a burning smell came to his nose. Listening closely, he slowly walked forward. Suddenly, he felt a powerful urge an found himself walking in another direction against his will. He stretched his paw out, slipping it under what felt like a string and raising it over his head. A necklace dropped around his neck and tightened to fit snugly, the strand of silk thickening into a band. Just then, he could see but only for a moment, a black gem on the center of the necklace, hangi over his chest. Spooked, the Tom proceeded to hunt down two squirrels and return to camp.

-----

Autumnsky watched as her Apprentice came into the camp with two large squirrels hanging out if his mouth. "Good job." A small object reflected light into her eyes, hanging around the 'paw's neck. "Cobaltpaw, what is that?"

"Don't know, don't care." Cobaltpaw scoffed, turning around to go into his den.

The First Deputy stepped in front of the blind cat, causing him to bump into her. "Where did you find this?" She demanded.

Flinching, the Apprentice got up, growling 'dammit' under his breath. "Also, stop with those strange twoleg swears! They're a load of mouse dung."

"Well, I was walking and suddenly I was walking but not where I WANTED to go, and picked up this thing and-"

"That's enough, Cobaltpaw. Tell me the truth!" Cobaltpaw sneered. Why not let him go to sleep? It was getting late. The Deputy found hersel stepping out of the way, as the sulking Tom went to his den.

-----

Amberpaw's head groggily lifted up to the sound of his brother stepping inside the Apprentice Den. "Hey... Cobalt..."

The Tom scoffed as he curled up in a nest. "What do you want?"

"The gathering is in two days... And then we're doing our test the day after that..." The fiery Tom went back to sleep.

"We'll then," Cobaltpaw muttered as he closed his eyelids over the empty sockets. "...why do we even do that? The only other clan here has been AWOL since before even the elders were born..."

-----

Frostpaw wrapped up a bundle of herbs she had been gathering, pickig up the top in her jaws and reurning to camp. "Huh," she wondered after putting the herbs in their spots. "Butterflypaw isn't back yet."

[Power note for Cobaltpaw- With Darkness he can create illusions and can vanish ito shadows. With Mind he can mess wit minds- creating painful or bad thoughts, controlling others, making nightmares, etc.]
I am Pokey!
|| Roleplays ||
July 7, 2013 10:46am
Okay yeah here comes Heatherpaw's mentor and a Med Cat

NORMAL

Name: Rainstorm | Foxleaf
Appearance: A large cat with sleek, blue-grey fur and dark blue eyes.| Her fur, red at birth, has slowly and gradually darkened to a rich red-brown. Her tail is short, and her eyes are the same dark blue as Rainstorm.
Personality: He looks and acts very serious, but he knows when to relax. He rarely takes the opportunity, though. | She's her brother's sister, with a serious demeanor and an organized mind. She is, however, much more lighthearted in comparison and frequently pokes fun at her sibling.
Bio: He was born in Leaf Bare with his sister, who is a Med-Cat. His parents are both Elders and he visits them often. | Previously mentioned sister of Rainstorm. She started out as an apprentice to a Warrior and landed in the Medicine Den after she got into a scuffle with another apprentice. She stayed for a long time and lost the end of her tail, and later transferred to a Med-Cat mentor that is now dead.
Other: Mentor of Heatherpaw. | Currently has no apprentice.
July 7, 2013 10:58am
(toolazytocreatesiblingsbluh)

The brown tabby stood next to the ivory apprentice. A spot was over the ivory cat's eye and the brown tabby had thick stripes going through his pelt. The ivory cat, who was female, looked at her partner and sighed."Toxicpaw!" she cried. "We've been out for so long! You know I have to get these herbs back!" A thick wad of plants were lying next to her legs. Toxicpaw shrugged. "But....I want to keep hunting, Butterflypaw!" Butterflypaw flicked her tail. "Well I have to go back" She picked up the herbs and padded off, sighing.

'Oh his legs. I hope he makes it back....'

Toxicpaw looked as Butterflypaw padded away. He then padded off from the original spot he was in. A glint caught his eyes and he trotted towards it. He looked down to see....wait what was it?

The item jumped up and snapped onto his neck. He picked up his paw and began scratching it up. The silk band hardened to a steel band and shrunk to fit his neck. He could see a green gem glinting on it, attached to a little ring. "A kittypet collar! He screeched. He scratched at it again. Realizing it was locked on he sighed and walked back to camp. Maybe he could catch a mouse or two before he went back.
-----------------

Butterflypaw padded into camp. He big feather tail hung high in the air as she padded into the medicine cat den. She sighed and dropped the herbs silently. She saw Frostpaw. "Oh hi Frostpaw!" the apprentice called in a sing song voice smiling. "Sorry I'm late! I was out with Toxicpaw again. You know him and his legs" She began putting the herbs in their spots too.

July 7, 2013 11:19am
ACCEPTED

---

Frostpaw grinned, feeling tired. She yawned, curling up in her nest as the moon began to rise. "You should get to sleep, Butterflypaw."

-----

You have been chosen as the holder of the Black Opal, the Gemstone of Shadows. Keep your powers a secret until we say for you to reveal them. A voic echoed in a white void in Cobaltpaw's dreams. A pair of amber eyes appeared, glinting as if the owner was smirking. The Place of No Stars is grooming a cat of mortal flesh and golden eyes to do their bidding. He is unaware of their dark ways.
I am Pokey!
|| Roleplays ||
July 7, 2013 12:14pm
Heatherpaw hid behind the Elders Den, trying desperately to shred the strong silk band around her throat. She had squired the undesirable item earlier, when she was returning from patrol with her mentor. They had just started going back when she felt a foreign weight around her neck, and she had been kept it-- whatever it was-- from Rainstorm's sight the entire trip back.

The necklace, collar really, seemed to be indestructible under her claws. Perhaps she could get a medicine cat to help her out? She tottered around for a bit, uncertain as to where the medicine den was, and felt a strange sensation building up behind her eyes. She closed her eyes immediately and hunched down, thinking the worst, but nothing seemed to happen.

The apprentice opened her eyes slowly and cautiously, glancing around. She'd been afraid that her eyes were getting worse, but they stayed at their respectively poor levels.

No matter. She'd been told that her sight was to be blurred at the same rate for the rest of her life, and that she shouldn't expect anything to change. For now, she'd focus on the string around her neck.

------------

"Hmm." Foxleaf circled her brother's apprentice, staring at the band around her neck. "It doesn't seem to be attach to you physically, which is good, but its too tight to lift over your head..." She gave it an experimental tug.

"I... don't know how I got it..." Heatherpaw's voice wavered slightly; she was regretting her decision to come see the red-brown med cat.

"I'll try chewing through it." she offered. "But it's going to be uncomfortable."

"That's fine..."

July 7, 2013 12:32pm
Cobaltpaw woke up, hearing the commotion outside. It was pretty early and the sun was barely up. He had gotten his collar to become a band around his left wrist, shiny and black. He lifted up his paw, testing the illusion the strange cat had taught him in his sleep to see. There it was, the black object on his dark blue-gray fur.
I am Pokey!
|| Roleplays ||
July 7, 2013 12:46pm
Toxicpaw woke up suddenly. His paws shuffled under him as he got up, it taking some time because of his back legs. Toxicpaw yawned. He had a weird dream last night. Whoever it was, said he could see spirits and control them. He sighed and walked out of the den.
-----------------

Butterflypaw woke up from her slumber. She hadnt remembered going to sleep. She saw the herbs of hers lying on the ground. That's why. She pickes them up silently, trying not to wake anyone up.

July 7, 2013 12:57pm
A tiny cat slowly opened her green eyes, looking around only to see Colbaltpaw standing up, leaving his nest. Splashpaw looked down to see the blueish-mother-of-pearl sphere dangling from a whitr velvet band around her neck. "Colbaltpaw? Why are you up so early?", the abnormally small apprentice meowed, trotting up to stand beside the blind cat. Splashpaw rolled her eyes when she noticed how she barely made it up to Colbaltpaw's thigh. "Say- want to hunt together later? I can ask Ravenwing if you ask your mentor."
[if it's okay with you I think I'm changing Splashpaw to Wolfpaw amd her warrior name will be either Wolfwing or Wolfheart. Everything else stays the same.]
--
  Page 1 of 25  1 2 3 4 5 25