ѕlιρѕтяєαм

||15/20 spaces open||

Page 1 of 2  1 2
September 20, 2013 11:32am
gσ ωιтн тнє ƒlσω. яι∂є тнє ƒlσω.

- - - The Plot - - -

Fifty years ago, an organization known by many as the 'School' executed something known as the 'By-Half Plan'. Originally, they planned to divide the population of the world by one half. Instead, they made the population less than one billion, by killing all who had no truly useful skills for humanity's survival. Nearly one third of the remaining people are mutants, looked down on by the rest of humanity. Most of these people contain the DNA of winged animals, such as birds or bats, similar to the first successful 'Experiments' known as the Flock. Another large group of these are what were known in the past as 'Erasers', half-wolf, half-human beings who are used as brute force by many to this day. Police, guards, workers... or assassins. The smallest group of these mutants are made up of humans who contain the DNA of other animals, like lizards or cats.

Normal humans still exist, yes, and are more common than the mutants, but their numbers are slowly becoming overwhelmed. Society is still rebuilding itself, and is very unstable, even after fifty years have passed since the By-Half Plan's 'success'. Labs are still scarcely scattered about in the world, where new subjects are taken in and tested on every day. Murder is more common than in the past, and the blame is always shoved upon the mutants, even if they were innocent.

As of now, most of the survivors are in either Europe or the Americas, and each of those three continents have people that have claimed power over them. The power has gone to their heads, with their armies claiming all of the wealth, giving it back only to ones close to them. Rebels have risen against these dictators, and none have succeeded so far.

That has to change.

- - - - - -

--Forms--
Base form - Fill this out and put it at the top of your post if you include forms.

Username: Put it in like this- :user*username*: Remove the asterisks and put your username where it says.
Nicknames:
Activity: From a scale of 1-10, how active you are. Note any days you are more/less active.

Normal Human

Name: Full name!
Nicknames:
Appearance: You may use an image. If not, be very descriptive. Note their height and anything notable. Be unique.
Personality: I know many of us struggle in this part. You may just list a few words. Avoid using "Will RP" to excuse from describing.
Bio: A short description for the character list.
Other: Anything else you might have missed.

Winged Mutant

Nicknames:
Appearance: You may use an image. If not, be very descriptive. Note their height and anything notable. Be unique.
Animal: The animal whose DNA was put into you. Include wingspan, how to calculate will be below. (Also, your character can have other animal bits besides wings. Ex. bat ears, sharper teeth)
Personality: I know many of us struggle in this part. You may just list a few words. Avoid using "Will RP" to excuse from describing.
Other: Anything else you might have missed. Include anything special about them. (must be relevant to species of animal! ex. bat- poor vision that's made up for by extremely good hearing, small size)

Eraser - A half-wolf human who can change into a werewolf-like creature.

Nicknames:
Animal: The animal whose DNA was put into you. Your character can also look a bit like a wolf even when not transformed. It can also be any canid.
Other: Anything else you might have missed. Include anything special about them. (must be relevant to species of animal! ex. fox having small size, great smell and speed)

Other Mutant - Anything besides the above

Nicknames:
Animal: The animal whose DNA was put into you. Your character can have animal bits showing. (ex. collared lizard having small collar-like membrane connected to collarbone, lizard tail)
Other: Anything else you might have missed. Include anything special about them. (must be relevant to species of animal! ex. cat - sharp, retractable nails, incredible balance and flexibility)

- - - - - -

Extra Information you may need
  • Wingspan for your character can be found by dividing the bird/animal's wingspan by it's body length. Then multiply this number by the height of your character. Remember to use the same units for the calculations! (Inches or centimeters, then simplify to feet or meters) Thanks to Nimalda on GTSplus! Also, if you need help with this, I can help figure it out.
  • There can be Erasers with wings, but they will be clumsy in the air from having such large, heavy wings.
  • Winged mutants can be birds, bats, or bugs. They can also be part-gliding animal (Flying squirrel, certain species of lizards, certain species of snakes, etc.)
  • You can use any animal. Unless it isn't real.
  • If you want, check over your character using the Mary Sue Litmus Test before seeing if it'll be accepted.

- - - - - -

Character List

Owned by Pokeycool. Co-Owned by Nepetacool
I am Pokey!
||•TumblrdeviantARTMy BaseGPXplusWCRPG•||
I can't believe it's not Mondo
|| Roleplays I'm in ||
Mystical Pendants | When the Clans Fall | C.O.M.P.
September 20, 2013 1:08pm
Username: Pokeycool

Nicknames: Nope.

Activity: About a 7. This will be 1-2 on weekdays [Wednesdays and Fridays can/will be a 5] and up to 10 on weekends.

- - - - - -

Name: Milo Travis

Nicknames: Nope.

Appearance: A pale, 6 foot tall boy with fluffy, copper hair. A couple bits stick straight up from the back of his head, and his hair is relatively smooth compared to that, besides shaggy hair in the back that goes nearly to his shoulders. His eyes are a calm green color, and freckles cover his cheeks, shoulders and arms. Normally, a white tee with light gray stripes is worn underneath a black cargo jacket with slits for his wings. Over the area of his heart on the jacket is a cream-colored pin with a red star on it. He has a checkered wristband on his wrist.

Some pale jeans with torn knees cover his legs, and your usual red Converses are his shoes of choice. A black belt with a few studs holds his pants up. He has a long scar on his left arm that runs from the knuckle of his middle finger to about half-way up his forearm from a skirmish with an Eraser a few years back. It is healed, but if you look hard, you can see a pale white line where the scar was.

Animal: Red-Tailed Hawk. His wingspan is 13 feet. Besides the wings, he has eyes similar to the hawk (still having visible whites, though.)

Personality: He is a very cheerful guy who loves the rush of flying.

Bio: A cheerful redhead who is most often seen in a cargo jacket.

Other: He has extremely well eyesight and can fly a lot faster than most.

- - - - - -

Name: Logan Jaspers

Nicknames: Jas

Appearance: look at how lazy i'm getting people

Animal: King Cobra. He has a small "hood" connected to his collarbones, circling around the back of his neck that can come out. He also has fangs and a long, visible tail, and scales scattered on his forearms. His pupils are slits.

Personality: Quiet and cunning.

Bio: A dangerous boy with a venomous bite.

Other: He can detect things by heat similar to a snake, and has venom in the fangs in his mouth.
I am Pokey!
|| Roleplays I'm in ||
September 20, 2013 2:59pm
Username: Kittu
Nicknames: Madame Kitt or just Kitt
Activity: 6-7 high on weekdays after 5:30. Weekends vary.

Name: Kitten Taylor
Nicknames: Kitt or Kittu Softpaws
Appearance:
Animal: A foxy beast. Her ears on the top of her head have little tufts growing out of them and she has a small poofy tail. Small fangs grow on her teeth.
Personality: A quiet and well reserved girl. Always stays calm. Speaks in a deadpan voice.
Bio: Foster Child that is looking for her real parents and the reason why she was given up.
Other: She is preeeeetty sneaky and can steal stuff without anyone noticing. (Kitty Softpaws woa Kitt)

~Live in the present. It's a gift. That why it is called the present~
September 20, 2013 4:19pm
You forgot to add the smaller form to the top of your post, Kit.
I am Pokey!
|| Roleplays I'm in ||
September 20, 2013 4:56pm
I'll edit it in

~Live in the present. It's a gift. That why it is called the present~
September 20, 2013 5:27pm
you better
I am Pokey!
|| Roleplays I'm in ||

September 20, 2013 7:07pm
Username: eevee90899
Nickname: Eevee,Evette.Eve,Eva,Evie.
Activity: Average, mostly on weekends, though can be on depending on homwork. [Sundays,Saturdays,Fridays, possibly the rest. Will be on at unsuspected times.]

Name: Snow Flight
Nicknames:Snowy,Flake,Snowflake,Snowball,Flight,Frost.
Appearance: http://oi44.tinypic.com/2q8an0o.jpg
Animal: Artic wolf. Has a fluffy tail and tuft ears. Tiny fangs and icy blue eyes.
Personality: Shy, though can be brave at times. May blush occasionally.
Bio: Snow Flight is a shy Artic Wolf, who is very young. Her only belief is in her friends, and hopes to find peace within the world she lives in.
Other:Very speedy and swift. Can scent things from far away.
September 20, 2013 7:19pm
Kit- Accepted now.

Eve- No. You need a name that would be used for a real person. Also, please avoid unrealistic hair colors. A shy person is also very rarely brave, not even 'at times'. One last thing- everyone blushes. You don't need to specify that.

Sorry, but this is a semi-advanced RP I'm trying to start.
I am Pokey!
|| Roleplays I'm in ||
September 20, 2013 7:37pm
Username: haoskirby
Nicknames: Most folks call me Loxel because of online gaming(A name I tend to RP with often too). Otherwise Kirby, Kirbs, Kirbeh, Haos or HK. I honestly don't care.
Activity: Don't know. By that, I mean it honestly depends on how much homework I get that week, tests coming, etc. But I'm always checking RP's in my free time, so enough to merit that. If you want a number, 5-9 depending on hw. Expect at least a daily check.

Name: Andrew Starfire
Nicknames: Loxel
Appearance: Descriptive, I am. Loxel is around 5'4, weighing in at around 120. He's obviously pretty darn skinny, and yet he's mildly muscular. While being quite lanky, he is capable of holding up his own weight. His eyes are a darker shade of brown, while his hair, cut and (not) combed to be a bit of a messy situation that stops right above his eyebrows, is a darker red that in light can show up to a dirty red color. He normally wears a black hoodie with a white shirt of some pattern beneath it. The hoodie has a simple design of a pair of white headphones on it. Right in the center above the pockets. He normally wears beige jeans. He always wears tennis shoes with white socks. Otherwise, he always wears glasses. The frames are a lighter blue color, while the lens are capable of changing color to protect from sunlight. His hoodie does have two small holes in the back for his wings to come out if need be.
Animal: He has the capabilities of a bat. This does two things. Firstly, it applies some thin bat wings on his back, usually folded up under his hoodie. He does have worse eyesight(Hence the glasses), but he obtains much better hearing. One of his wings is as wise as he is(Approximately 2-2&1/2 feet), and thus, are unable to fly with. He is capable of hovering with them, and zooming barely over the ground with them. His maximum flight height is very small. He can barely get up a one story building, if that. Better than jumping, at least. He honestly looks like a human, not any mutant.
Personality: One might call him a good thinker, and that he is. Loxel is a surviving expert, usually able to do much things just off of his surroundings. His social skills, not so much. He is very shy and uncomfortable around people, leading people to believe him to be mildly cold. He tends to blame himself for a lot of things, to a point of his mind essentially snapping. His personality is a bit dead because of this, causing him to distance himself more and even shove people off.
Bio: A calm, socially awkward, and adaptable guy who doesn't really get people.
Other: As before, good hearing. Oh yes, and he does carry around some tunes with him and earphones. Front left pocket of his jeans, always. Oh yes, and he detests fish. Don't ask.

Name: Lilliana Seraph
Nicknames: Lily, or Lilly. She doesn't honestly care.
Appearance: Lily is around 5'2, almost 5'3(Something she despises). She weighs... Well, you don't ask a girl about her weight(130 pounds). She's not very muscular, but rather thin. Her eyes are a light blue color. Her blonde hair is medium length, resting right above her shoulders. Normally she wears around a light blue, probably close to turqoise, blouse and blue jean capris. She almost always wears some white flats. She does carry around a beige purse, though relatively small. There is a small knife inside of it, as a fair warning. It's wrapped up to not cut anything or her when she reaches in, but she can easily un-wrap it within a second. Otherwise, she does wear some small earrings, and a tiny gold necklace with a locket on it. She also wears a small, blue cloth bracelet much like children would make for a craft.
Personality: Lily is pretty outgoing and upbeat. She's almost always looking for the good side of the situation. Though it's worth noting that it is but a disguise for not giving up hope. Lily's also a child genius. To the extent of being able to decipher most math and science problems. Unfortunately, she's not one for criticism. Either way, she's capable of using most things around her to make some nasty stuff, like a makeshift stink cloud after she captured a skunk by using some supplies she had.
Bio: An upbeat child genius who is amazing with making stuff.
Other: She hates, HATES snakes. Oh yes, and her father helped work on some of the mutant experiments... Heh...heh...heh...

There we are. If I forgot anything, I blame some else. Also, your nickname is amazing, Nope. You are now and forever known as Nope.
Give someone an energy, they'll attach it and OHKO you.

Enjoy every moment. Sometimes the greatest things in life are the small things you didn't expect.
September 20, 2013 7:44pm
YES. CALL ME NOPE. yay for taking things too literally

accepted
I am Pokey!
|| Roleplays I'm in ||
September 21, 2013 12:37am
Username: Nepetacool
Nicknames: Spaz, Biff, ATAR!!!! AND also sewer rat
Activity: probably way too much daily

Name: Marie "Marmalade" Kerns
Nicknames: Marmalade, obviously.
Appearance: omg so this is a Fennekin but it's supposed to be a normal fennec fox and yes she has fur she's like 70% fox!! okay but she wears normal clothes and folds her ears down. Ah. She always wears a rainbow tye-dyed sweatshirt a coupl sizes too big. It has the word "ORKILA" on it stitched on in white lettering. yeesh maybe I'll draw
Animal: fennec fox!!
Personality: A peppy girl that likes sun and warmth and bright colors!! She is kind of a spaz and is really annoying sometimes. It's okay though, she's really smart to make up for it! ;D sometimes she goes into "fox overload mode" and will gain the menality of a fennec instead of a human.
Bio: A simple girl who's more fox than human. She feels she'll become completely a fox one day.
Other: really good hearing, likes shade and sun equally, likes jumping on things! Will eventually mutate into an actual fennec

September 21, 2013 7:00am
yes dude yeAUSASDFWR
I am Pokey!
|| Roleplays I'm in ||

September 21, 2013 10:35am
Oh yeah can I be the co-owner too??

September 21, 2013 10:50am
yessu yessu
I am Pokey!
|| Roleplays I'm in ||
  Page 1 of 2  1 2