Crisis on Multiple PokeWorlds

A crossover of epic proportions

Page 1 of 18  1 2 3 4 5 18
April 10, 2014 9:40pm
PLOT
Leader: Sparkleafexc | Co-Leader: Maestracool
There are thousands of worlds, each containing billions of possibilities.
Under each world's Xerneas, Aether flows into Substance upon birth and becomes Essence.
Under each world's Yveltal, Essence abandons Substance upon death and returns to the Aether.
Born of Substance, animals reacted to Essence and became Pokemon.
Their souls float between this cycle.

But one being in a distant world would break this cycle of life and death. This being is Vorithel, the Infinite Hunger. Feeding upon the life-force in its surroundings, it leaves behind wretched, aura-less shells of its victims, seeking the Essence that was stripped from them, forced to do its bidding. Vorithel preys on the emotionally vulnerable. The less meaning each person sees in his/her life, the more quickly Vorithel consumes them.

A shining metropolis is reduced to lonely skyscrapers, empty streets, and the aura-less minions. The heroes of Vorithel's world cannot stand against their enemy; those who survive its ravenous storms are forced to retreat. But the great city which Vorithel consumed is meaningless, compared to the infinite expanse that now lies threatened. For Vorithel seeks not only to consume its world, but all worlds.

The summons are sent out, spanning all the worlds-- a cry for help, a cry for heroes to stand against Vorithel. Heroes who proved their power, who proved their worth. Heroes who altered the destiny of their respective worlds. Heroes who overcame countless challenges, and demonstrated their desire to exist.

On this morning, may they rise to face the threatened world they find themselves in. And may they find the key to stopping Vorithel, for the sake of all worlds!

RULES

Rule 1 **VERY IMPORTANT!**: In this roleplay, you will NOT be using new characters. You will be using characters with tried-and-true designs. They don't have to come from any one particular story/roleplay, all that matters is that the character's design is already established. You may use trainers or Pokemon.

Rule 1a: Your characters must come from a Pokemon roleplay or story. The only exception is Twiggy's character Wire, who was accepted before this rule was implemented.

Rule 2: At least 3 lines per post. Try to avoid textwalls, though, they are hard to read.

Rule 3: You may have a maximum of 3 characters at any given time! This is to reduce confusion and keep the roleplay from being overcrowded. If you wish to add another character, but you already have three characters, you must first take one out.

Rule 4: No godmodding. This rule will be applied a little differently than usual, because every character in here starts out fully-fledged heroes. However, that means your fellow characters also start as fully-fledged heroes! Every character has worth! DON'T FORGET THIS!

Rule 5: Your character's form MUST be accepted before you start posting. This is very important! The acceptance criteria IS higher than for usual roleplays. Also, to prevent overcrowding, trainer characters do have a bit higher criteria than Pokemon characters.

Rule 6: Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT force the entire roleplay into frequent battles. looking at you, PitW If this experiment succeeds, you'll all have your fill of battles. But there is much more to roleplaying than battles.

Rule 7: Oh, and no OOC posts please! If you have a question or a comment, please direct it to my base instead, thanks.

Rule 8: Each player may only post ONCE each day. This includes character forms! If you only want to join this rp because you are bored, there are many other roleplays out there. For the purposes of this rule, a day starts and ends at Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8:00).
Rule 8a: For the purposes of keeping things under a modicum of control, Maestra and I are exempt from this rule.

This rule has been temporarly

Rule 9: If you need to retcon or change something about your character, please talk to me first!

FORM
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Original Universe: (This does not have to be a roleplay or finished story. It can even be a fanfic that you haven't started yet!)
History: (just a few notes on what happened in the original story, nothing too detailed)
Trivia:
Ask if any blanks confuse you. Because if you're not sure what goes in there, then it's easier to explain to you in person.

My characters
Name: Sparktail
Species: Raichu
Appearance: Green eyes, bolt-shaped cheeks. Carries a sword and a shell bell. During a storm, has Kyogre's markings.
Personality: Reserved, prefers to say less rather than more. However, not as shy as he used to be.
Original Universe: LotE-PttR
History: After his trainer's death, Sparktail fought in a war against his world's Giratina. At the war's end, Sparktail chose to become one of Hoenn's protectors. With a Lucario, he traveled to another world once before.
Trivia: Better at close combat than long-range. Has powers of the Blue Orb.

Name: Insyte
Species: Flareon
Appearance: Blue-gray eyes. Wears a Flame Orb.
Personality: Stern, chivalrous. Charismatic but emotionally susceptile.
Original Universe: LotE-PttR
History: Prophecized heir to the Vulcanite League. Originally evolved into Umbreon. After his trainer's death, he sought a path of redeemption and was transformed into a Flareon. He later became the leader of the Vulcanites and led them to victory against Giratina. With a Lucario, he traveled to another world once before.
Trivia: He knew that he would be sent to another world, though he didn't know the exact circumstances or reasons. He's left the kingdom in Shanala's charge.

I'm not going to put the RP recap here in the OP anymore as it was tedious to update, but I will gladly provide a recap upon request.

CHARACTERS
Strikethrough means that a character is no longer in the roleplay, so they don't count toward your max total.
Sparktail (Raichu), Insyte (Flareon), Quip (Mightyena
Winchester (Sylveon), Olivia (Sylveon/Xerneas), Hidden (Ninetales)
Jasper/Giratina (Mightyena), Azure (Salamence)
Cain (Human/dragon)
Metatyph (Human)
Patchouli (Human), Sonia (Human)
Chi (Human/Pikachu), Dorian (Grovyle)
Caesar (Seviper),
Lara (Lucario), Vance (Gardevoir)
Jared (Plusle), Vulcan (Typhlosion)
Neiru (Lucario)
Chardonnay (Sylveon), Luau (Umbreon), Casey Brooks (Lucario/Human)
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
April 10, 2014 9:54pm
Wait, so our characters don't need to be Pokemon? owo

Edit by Sparkleafexc They can be trainers or Pokemon. No OOC posts please!

April 10, 2014 10:07pm
I assume this is considered non-canon?

Edit by Sparkleafexc Canonicity is up to you. No OOC posts please!
"Roots starve in gravel, but the dust staves your hunger;
it works its way under your nails and laces itself in your bones.
the stars that watch over you now are strangers - but with time you'll know them, and they you, and
they'll take the compass in your breast pocket
and point it home." - Twiggy, Secret Series
April 10, 2014 10:26pm
Name: Luau
Species: Umbreon
Appearance: shiny with a white plumeria flower behind her right ear.
Personality: caring and friendly, very quick to warm up to others.
Original Universe: PitW
History: do I have to because I'm kind of stuck here
Trivia: is an Umbreon, her name came from a chip bag, still crushes on Quip wherever he is ; moves are Dig, Dark Pulse, Wish and Hone Claws

Name: Chardonnay
Species: Sylveon
Appearance: A normal Sylveon with grape-stained paws and ribbons. Her cheeks are slightly tear stained.
Personality: Outgoing and bold, very eager to befriend others. She occasionally goes into quiet solitude.
Original Universe: Earth-4
History: born in a vineyard with her twin brother Cabernet. She and her brother grew to run the gardens, producing food and other things for Earth-4's Pokemon residents. A rampaging Charizard destroyed her home one night, and her brother who had evolved into a Leafeon died trying to save them. His ghost visits her now amd then.
Trivia: was an ask blog that died after I forgot about it for a while ; Chardonnay's moves are Protect, Dazzling Gleam, Moonbeam and Toxic. She only uses Toxic if she wants to kill her enemy. She has also learned to channel her attacks into orbs formed by her neck ribbons :>

April 10, 2014 10:51pm
((one of my oldest, and one of my newest characters))

Name: Rose
Species: Vulpix
Appearance: [link]
Personality: Somewhat serious minded. Very focused on her goals, but has become somewhat softer and more motherly throughout the years. Willful, doesn't mess around.
Original Universe: LotE/PttR
History: Defeated the evil scientist, Aramos, along with her friends. Mate is Torch, and her children are Damien and Kenna. Was once kidnapped by the FEAR, but was eventually rescued.
Trivia: once fell in love with a squirtle. don't tell Torch

Name: Poe
Species: Banette
Appearance: [link]
Personality: Somewhat snarky and sarcastic, but is still concerned about others deep down. Often pretends to not care. Often feels a bit weary.
Original Universe: Earth-4
History: After dying, Poe was reincarnated as a ghost under the condition that he would deliver the souls of dead Pokemon to his master, Yveltal. He has carried on with this job for many years.
Trivia: Used to be a Delcatty. A cute one.
April 10, 2014 11:29pm
(Might add another to the mix soon)

Name: Patchouli
Species: Human
Appearance: Short in stature, has purple eyes and long near black hair with a long red ribbon on the left side. Wears a short-sleeved white button-up blouse, a long black pleated skirt, and brown lace-up boots. Also has a black ribbon tied in a bow around her blouse's collar.
Personality: Pretty smart, since she was chosen by Uxie in her home verse. Patchouli has a serious demeanor and hates when people slack off probably will throw a book at the slackers who knows. She's actually a pretty nice person under the seriousness, but hides her good intentions towards others and possible objects of affection with some harshness.
Original Universe: Earth-3 (specifically StEB)
History: She, along with several other trainers, investigated the fight between Sinnoh's four important legendaries and trying to stop Team Galactic's plan involving them. Now that those things are probably over, who knows what she does now.
Trivia: Proficient in book weaponry. Pokemon are Mismagius, Meganium, Floatzel, Froslass, Xatu, and Mawile.

April 10, 2014 11:39pm
((all are accepted! let's go
i'm sure others will join in tomorrow but let's jump in anyway))

Long before Vorithel came, people told stories about this forest. Many claimed to have traveled its tattered trails and seen other lands, hidden cities, entire nations. It was said that the sap of the forest's trees were bound to the roots of distant worlds; and when Vorithel came, the delicate fabric of time and space grew thinner still.

As the first rays of dawn lit the sky, white mist rolled though the woods, swirling and ethereal. Gracefully, subtly, the sillouettes of travelers took shape throughout the forest. Rubbing his eyes, Sparktail stood up and took in his surroundings, shell bell ringing softly. Here we go again, he thought to himself as the mist cleared. Now, where am I?

On a riverbank, Insyte got to his paws and stared up at the sky, feeling the sun on his back. His eyes narrowed. He could feel the prescence of others in the forest. Turning around, his eyes swept the trees, searching for other faces. "I know you're there.," he said. "No need to hide."
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
April 11, 2014 4:13am
Name: Lazarus Cain (known by his last name)
Species: elemental human (empowered with the dragon and ground types)
appearance: Powerfully built teen, with handsome features, wild black hair with brightly coloured streaks. He wears the heavy, lilac, full plate armor of a dragoon, and wields a vicious 3 metre-long spear.
personality: A ruthless and antisocial teen. Cain struggles with keeping his emotions under control, and often goes into beserker rage. He experiences periods of self-loathing after outbursts, and resents feeling so weak. Despite these shortcomings he is proud of his strength, and revels in battle. While outside of conflict however, he becomes lazy, sluggish, and selfish. His greatest wish is to be free of his bloodlust, in order to find out who he really is.
Original universe: Elemental-verse.
History: currently being written.
Trivia: has the power of the dragon and ground-types (though it was originally just dragon, and so he has more of an affinity for it.) can shapeshift into dragon or ground-type pokemon.
"Roots starve in gravel, but the dust staves your hunger;
it works its way under your nails and laces itself in your bones.
the stars that watch over you now are strangers - but with time you'll know them, and they you, and
they'll take the compass in your breast pocket
and point it home." - Twiggy, Secret Series
April 11, 2014 6:46am
Chardonnay perked her ears at the sound of other voices and smells, some seemed familiar, but others were completely alien to her as well as- wherever she was. The Sylveon looked around, figuring that she was standing on the edge of a river, in a sunny forest somewhere. She began to pace foreward, looking back and forth to try to find someone, when a voice cried out: "No need to hide!"
Ater hearing the shout, Chardonnay began to run towards the sound, or at least where she thought the sound was coming from. A Flareon was standing on the opposite side of the river, looking just as lost as she was. "H-hello, Flareon,"the Sylveon yelped, staring straight at him. "Where are we, do you know? I'm Chardonnay!"

April 11, 2014 7:09am
((Making RPs when I wasn't feeling good, for shame. //jk

Name: Olivia
Species: Sylveon
Appearance: Here is her reference. But if you tick her off while she is a Sylveon, black markings will surround her eyes, her ear tips might become bright blue and her eyes might change brighter blue as well.
Personality: Olivia is very motherly and caring also if she meets a shiny it will cause her to panic and very worried concerning their safety. It should be noted that she has no interest in starting relationships.
Original Universe: BG
History: In BG both her parents were leafeon that made their money on doing shows and they wanted Olivia to do them as well. However she meet a certain sylveon that convinced her other wise and fought against her parent's wishes and evolved into a sylveon. She took part in a war and became a Celebi. Later she married and had a child, but due to events she ran away with her child, to only have him die.
Trivia: In BG she was blessed to become a Celebi, but she doesn't like to change her form.

Perhaps I'll make Torch? If that is alright with you Snowy. v3v ))
April 11, 2014 10:59am
((accepted, of course! c:))

Ah, at last. Another voice. The Flareon turned to face the Sylveon standing across the river. She looked nervous as he felt, perhaps confused to stand in a new world? "Hello there, Chardonnay," said Insyte, scanning the river for some way to cross. "I don't believe we've met? I'm Insyte, of the Vulcanite League." But somewthing wasn't right; it was rare to see a Pokemon that he had neither seen nor heard of. "Where are you from?"

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
April 11, 2014 11:14am
There was a ringing in her ears. She didn’t want to get up, she didn’t want to see who was causing the ringing. It was probably Jack playing with Alice, perhaps Cinder that pesky vulpix, though it seemed likely that Tal could be causing the ringing… Her dim blue colored eyes opened but then she closed them quickly and used her ribbons to rub them.

No she couldn’t be…

She opened them again and to her dismay she wasn’t seeing stuff. She wasn’t in a bed for humans no longer, no walls surrounded her and the scents around her didn’t comfort her at all. She felt empty and alone again.. She put her paws on her head as she tried to make sense of the situation.

Before she allowed herself to get up and look around she had to remain calm. She had to push her worrying down. She had to focus on something, she had to think. The sylveon took in a deep, yet shaking breath and then exhaled. Find out where you are, worry later.

Before her she could see roots popping out of the ground, it was her Celebi powers. They always appeared when she was angry, stressed or sad. As she breathed in and out she saw them disappear back into the ground. Good, she might be able to leave now. She got up and started to walk in a random direction.

April 11, 2014 11:30am
Luau rubbed her eye with a black paw, yawning. "W-where am I?", she muttered. The Umbreon slowly sat up, licking her lip. "Quip? Seeker?," she asked around herself. "There's nobody here!" Luau looked around and realized the forest was unfamiliar, with strange sounds and sights. She started pacing and did the first instinctive thing to do- look for food and her friends.
--
Chardonnay waved a ribbon to the Flareon. "Hello, Instye of the Vulcanite League! I'm from Earth-4! Isn't this where we are right now?" The Sylveon looked at the Flareon's strange orb. "I've delivered wine to a lot of Pokemon but I've never heard of a Vulcanite League," she pondered, stepping into the river to cross.

April 11, 2014 12:04pm
Name: Metatyph Tempest [Typh/Meta]
Species: Human
Appearance: That looker on the right. He looks like 13, but is actually 15.
Personality: Most of the time, simply contempt with what life throws at him. Generally cheerful, but not to an overly creepy extent. Despite this, however, in more important situations, he disregards gut feeling altogether and relies on logic. He's saddened/angered at any and all failures he may have caused, and is flustered when handling situations unknown to him. Pokemon-wise, he specializes in unconventional competitive battling.
Original Universe: A Legend Untold (original WIP fanfiction surrounding Typh's backstory)
History: Apparently a Frontier Brain for the new Battle Frontier situated in Kanto. He has Viridian Forest's blessings (able to heal and communicate with Pokemon via telepathy, as well as limited telekinesis) after Yellow awakened it within him, though it gets weaker the farther he is from Viridian Forest.
Trivia: Pretty handy in a battle when holding a staff, but he isn't adept at direct combat anyways and prefers battling with his Pokemon. His amber pendant allows him to use his powers, even on another region, albeit on a much weaker scale. His keystone (for Mega-ing) is hidden in his chest pocket. His team consists of (Mega) Scizor [Sport Ball], Kabutops [Pokeball], Sableye [Great Ball], Volcarona [Ultra Ball], Gardevoir [Great Ball], Celebi [Ultra Ball]. (as there are multiple universes, I'm assuming this Celebi and Olivia will be completely different)
"Words, words, la la la, pew twang pew!"
Art Blog | Twitter | Reborn Nuzlocke
April 11, 2014 1:08pm
((accepted typh! Sorry got distracted))

The scents of the forest were clear; someone was nearby. Holding his shell bell, Sparktail scanned his surroundings. He frowned. Up ahead, there was a Sylveon with a flower-like bow. "Hey there," called the Raichu softly, quietly, padding towards the Sylveon with light pawsteps, hoping to catch her attention before she wandered off. Was that just his imagination, or did he see roots emerging from the ground? "You all right?"

So, Chardonnay came from the world that had escaped cataclysm. "I come from another world," said the Flareon. "Are you very good at making wine?" He'd only visited that world once before, but that world had felt alive; not so, with this world. There was a strange feeling of foreboding in the air; he couldn't feel the sun's warmth or the cool breeze on his fur. "There's something wrong here. We should find shelter."

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
  Page 1 of 18  1 2 3 4 5 18