Where is Route 50?

Let's make a map babes

Page 1 of 6  1 2 3 4 5 6
September 14, 2014 12:43pm
Wouldn't it be really cool to see where all the members of Route 50 live?

We should totally make a map.

See the map! It's a map, it's a map, it's a map, it's a map…

Want to get added to the map? Just post your city and we'll add you. Give us your favorite color and we'll style your marker too.
September 14, 2014 2:16pm
Oh, really neat idea! I'm in Brighton, UK and I love blue.
It's times like this, when things are tough, that you have to be strong. Think for yourself and do as you deem right. - Grovyle
Friendship - All lives touch other lives to create something anew and alive. - Unown
September 14, 2014 2:39pm
this is cool! fort saskatchewan, alberta, canada! :D favorite color's gotta be teal.
September 14, 2014 2:46pm
Lake Zurich, Illinois, good ol' US of A. Turquoise is probably my color of choice here, given TEAL was ripped viciously from my grasp xD
I believe in Jesus Christ as my savior, and if you do too, and aren't afraid to admit it, then copy this and put it in your sig.
September 14, 2014 3:04pm
Long Island, New York!! A light shade of green would be preferable
September 14, 2014 3:21pm
map updated!
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE

September 14, 2014 3:29pm
Marietta, GA o3o Fav color = blue/turquoise

September 14, 2014 3:32pm
Baltimore, MD

Yellow, please!
Betta' Believe It!
September 14, 2014 3:37pm
Toronto, Ontario, in Canada! *O'Canada plays in the background* Pink is the best colour.

September 14, 2014 3:39pm
Manhattan, KS, Puuuuuuuurple (like Xetaja :D)
September 14, 2014 3:55pm
This is the best idea ever what

South Tangerang, Java, Indonesia, Black looks cool :D
In a world of war and conflict, an extermination throws the last great bastion of peace into aggression. In the midst of this, a child sorcerer seeks justice for his fallen home. A repentant assassin and a messenger of the future rush to save their last refuge from destruction. The dead return, backed by a forgotten god. Ideals clash. Morals crumble. And it will not end until one half of the world stands in the ashes of the other.
September 14, 2014 4:11pm
Round Lake Beach, Illinois, US. * 3 * super stoked about this: may it be used for routecon planning one day.

in terms of color, SURPRISE ME all my favorite colors are claimed

September 14, 2014 4:15pm
You guys do realize we already have color overlap, right?
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
September 14, 2014 4:20pm
oh, yep, noted. still, SURPRISE ME
September 14, 2014 4:51pm
Chicago, IL! :3

(I demand FUCHSIA)
  Page 1 of 6  1 2 3 4 5 6