Where is Route 50?

Let's make a map babes

Page 1 of 6  1 2 3 4 5 6
September 14, 2014 12:43pm
Wouldn't it be really cool to see where all the members of Route 50 live?

We should totally make a map.

See the map! It's a map, it's a map, it's a map, it's a map…

Want to get added to the map? Just post your city and we'll add you. Give us your favorite color and we'll style your marker too.
September 14, 2014 2:16pm
Oh, really neat idea! I'm in Brighton, UK and I love blue.
On that day two years ago, a certain Trainer and Alder taught me something... By accepting different ideas, this world creates a different chemical reaction... So I met many different Pokémon and people and heard so much... And that's how my world quietly grew bigger... By being with Pokémon, humans can continue toward new horizons. By being with humans, Pokémon can exhibit their true power. - N
Friendship - All lives touch other lives to create something anew and alive. - Unown
September 14, 2014 2:39pm
this is cool! fort saskatchewan, alberta, canada! :D favorite color's gotta be teal.
September 14, 2014 2:46pm
Lake Zurich, Illinois, good ol' US of A. Turquoise is probably my color of choice here, given TEAL was ripped viciously from my grasp xD
I believe in Jesus Christ as my savior, and if you do too, and aren't afraid to admit it, then copy this and put it in your sig.
September 14, 2014 3:04pm
Long Island, New York!! A light shade of green would be preferable
September 14, 2014 3:21pm
map updated!
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE

September 14, 2014 3:29pm
Marietta, GA o3o Fav color = blue/turquoise

September 14, 2014 3:32pm
Baltimore, MD

Yellow, please!
Betta' Believe It!
September 14, 2014 3:37pm
Toronto, Ontario, in Canada! *O'Canada plays in the background* Pink is the best colour.

September 14, 2014 3:39pm
Manhattan, KS, Puuuuuuuurple (like Xetaja :D)
September 14, 2014 3:55pm
This is the best idea ever what

South Tangerang, Java, Indonesia, Black looks cool :D
In a world of war and conflict, an extermination throws the last great bastion of peace into aggression. In the midst of this, a child sorcerer seeks justice for his fallen home. A repentant assassin and a messenger of the future rush to save their last refuge from destruction. The dead return, backed by a forgotten god. Ideals clash. Morals crumble. And it will not end until one half of the world stands in the ashes of the other.
September 14, 2014 4:11pm
Round Lake Beach, Illinois, US. * 3 * super stoked about this: may it be used for routecon planning one day.

in terms of color, SURPRISE ME all my favorite colors are claimed

September 14, 2014 4:15pm
You guys do realize we already have color overlap, right?
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
September 14, 2014 4:20pm
oh, yep, noted. still, SURPRISE ME
September 14, 2014 4:51pm
Chicago, IL! :3

(I demand FUCHSIA)
  Page 1 of 6  1 2 3 4 5 6