Where is Route 50?

Let's make a map babes

Page 5 of 6  1 2 3 4 5 6
August 18, 2015 5:26pm
Pfft XD But nah, I'm afraid this is for real-life locations. Unless you are one of those scientists stationed in Anatarctica
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
August 28, 2015 1:30pm
XDXD I don't think I'm a scientist! I live in Peoria, Illinois =)
October 8, 2015 10:05am
I don't know if this is still being updated? Anyway, I live in Zuidland, The Netherlands! c:
I would like my dot to be a shade of orange.
October 8, 2015 10:40am
done and done
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
October 9, 2015 11:05am
DuPage County, Illinois, USA.
January 18, 2016 10:59am
Houston, Texas and Pink! <3

February 4, 2016 4:05pm
I live in Portland, Oregon and my preferred color is purple :)
" I said, yep; what a concept. I could use a Gaiden remake myself, and we could all use a little chaaaaange!' " ~ Me, 2015.
February 6, 2016 10:30am
You have both been added! C:

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
March 13, 2016 10:25am
Oklahoma City, OK :3
My favorite color is black <3
April 4, 2016 7:41am
Glen Allen, Virginia
help i have procrastination issues
April 5, 2016 8:03am
Glen Allen, VA
YELLOW MAKE IT ALL YELLOW
I have no idea what I'm doing. Heck, this grammar is prolly wrong as well.
April 5, 2016 8:19am
Done and done!

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE

April 14, 2016 5:12pm
down by fort myers, florida for me!
April 16, 2016 7:24pm
Added you both!
Brae: Any specific color?

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
  Page 5 of 6  1 2 3 4 5 6