Let's make a map babes

Page 6 of 6  1 2 3 4 5 6
July 29, 2016 9:24am
Port St Lucie FL USA
Blue
I like tacos
July 29, 2016 9:57am
Added! :D
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
November 16, 2016 11:28am
My favorite color is pink, not red :<
help i have procrastination issues
August 12, 2017 1:53pm
Rest in peace map, died of disintegration.
August 12, 2017 5:08pm
Duly noted. Thread locked.
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
October 29, 2017 6:14pm
I just revived the map

October 29, 2017 6:17pm
Aw sweet :D Thanks Kat!

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
October 30, 2017 6:54am
If the map's back up, could you change my location to Horsens, Denmark? 0:
On that day two years ago, a certain Trainer and Alder taught me something... By accepting different ideas, this world creates a different chemical reaction... So I met many different Pokémon and people and heard so much... And that's how my world quietly grew bigger... By being with Pokémon, humans can continue toward new horizons. By being with humans, Pokémon can exhibit their true power. - N
Friendship - All lives touch other lives to create something anew and alive. - Unown
October 31, 2017 4:32pm
I couldn't figure out how to change the location aside from dragging it across the sea, so I made you a new one and deleted the old one

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
  Page 6 of 6  1 2 3 4 5 6