well, it's out

wow, about time! :O

Page 1 of 1  1
July 11, 2016 5:18pm
So! Pokemon GO's finally out!
How are your experiences with it so far? Great? Ok? Can't even get in?
Are you Team Instinct, Mystic or Valor? Take over any gyms? Any funny Pokestops?

Overall, do you think this app will be forgotten in a short time, or will it stay alive for a long while? Was the hype worth it?

If tomorrow's forecast could be really really sunny, that'd be nice, tho
tumblr
(Chaos sprite by Coolio)
July 11, 2016 5:36pm
Can't even get in! :D;;
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
July 11, 2016 10:28pm
After catching the starter Pokemon, There was nothing around my area at all orz
July 12, 2016 12:47am
*stares at his crappy phone that cant run pokemon go*
"Roots starve in gravel, but the dust staves your hunger;
it works its way under your nails and laces itself in your bones.
the stars that watch over you now are strangers - but with time you'll know them, and they you, and
they'll take the compass in your breast pocket
and point it home." - Twiggy, Secret Series
July 12, 2016 1:31am
Oh yeah!! This game's mobile data consumption rate is actually pretty okay. About 90 Megabytes for an hour -- but it eats at your battery, especially if you have augmented reality checked.
ANYWAY!! I'm too scared to break my mobile data limit, haha. I've had nasty fees in the past, and there's not many stops that are convenient to me to explore, anyway, aside from a few close to my academy!
I used my two starter incense and managed to catch a 156CP Pidgeot though, which I would like to DECIMATE my local gyms with...
If they were close by... at all.........

Honestly, maybe it's because I don't travel much, and because I can't use mobile data, and that nobody around seems to like Pokemon very much, but the game feels a little empty right now.
Especially with the cash shop being so prominently accessible, I'm kind of worried, and hopeful at once.
Nothing's going to be absolutely perfect to begin with, so I feel that the game will gradually improve, and it'll become more lively.
Right now though, it's very casual.
These lovely little Chao were created By Coolio~ ^^ ...Well, go ahead and pet them c:

Step a little to the left. No wait, the right. Jump! Punch! Spin 'round and round! Now you're dancin' ;D
July 13, 2016 9:11pm
Team Mystic!

So far it's been pretty great. AR mode is cool but ultimately useless.

So many server glitches though. I can't wait for the servers to stabilize and the rest of the world to come online.

Also hope that features like trading come out sooner rather than later

May 10, 2018 2:59pm
WHAT just as i was about to try it
  Page 1 of 1  1