completely new here

Page 1 of 1  1
September 27, 2016 7:46pm
hi there guys :9 my names calico and i've never used this site before but i'm a huge fan of pokemon and it was suggested by a couple of friends to start using it
so hi! i'm not really sure what to say about myself other than howdy and i look forward to talking to you all i guessss???;;; sorry if this is like really bad but i'm still slightly nervous and confused about how to use this site heh
so thanks for reading i look forward to talking to you!!! <333
September 27, 2016 8:00pm
Welcome! Always glad to see new faces. Hope you enjoy your stay! :D
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
September 28, 2016 11:53am
hi welcome to the route!! hope u have fun here :)
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." --Mitch Hedberg
March 15, 2017 11:11am
i am new too
March 15, 2017 11:44am
Hello starpike, welcome to Route 50! But it's recommended that you start a new thread to introduce yourself :3
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
  Page 1 of 1  1