Mascot name

Page 1 of 1  1
November 19, 2016 11:19am
Good morning, Routians! Generation VII launched yesterday. Is everyone enjoying Sun and Moon?

Anyway, as you may have noticed, the votes are in, and the people have spoken: Our site mascot will be named Michiko.

Thank you all for participating! Keep your eyes on your Streams for content from Michiko and her minature robot helper.
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
November 19, 2016 11:30am
You mean Routey McRouteface
November 19, 2016 11:30am
It's pretty surprising how much people liked the names Michi and Michiko. I think Michiko is the best of both worlds, though, as you can call her Michi for short!
November 19, 2016 1:21pm
Quote (Navarr)
you can call her Michi for short!

Brilliance.

Don't forget me, I was a major contribution to the name but honestly who really cares I'll just sit over here in the corner of my circular bedroom.
November 19, 2016 1:24pm
You were indeed. Thanks, Zebora!
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
November 19, 2016 1:28pm
Hooray for Michiko! And hooray for my abuse of the ability to heart forum posts.
"Roots starve in gravel, but the dust staves your hunger;
it works its way under your nails and laces itself in your bones.
the stars that watch over you now are strangers - but with time you'll know them, and they you, and
they'll take the compass in your breast pocket
and point it home." - Twiggy, Secret Series

November 19, 2016 1:44pm
Suddenly, everyone has hearts. Goodness, pillow XD

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
November 19, 2016 1:48pm
*metatyph intensifies*
"Roots starve in gravel, but the dust staves your hunger;
it works its way under your nails and laces itself in your bones.
the stars that watch over you now are strangers - but with time you'll know them, and they you, and
they'll take the compass in your breast pocket
and point it home." - Twiggy, Secret Series
November 19, 2016 7:36pm
Sweet \o/

Michiko is an adorable name.
  Page 1 of 1  1