Quick Chat suggestion?

Random thought about the chat

Page 1 of 1  1
November 26, 2016 6:51pm
I was thinking that we should start the chat out on the place where you can view all the chat rooms instead of starting out in the lobby
since the person only sees the lobby, they may not realize that there are other chats
but then again, nobody is using any other chats...
I have no idea what I'm doing. Heck, this grammar is prolly wrong as well.
November 26, 2016 10:05pm
We used to have Chat that way, yeah. Once we get unselection of homeroom sorted out, we could look into having that happen again ^_^
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
December 1, 2016 1:05pm
If the chat was in the home page in a side bar next to the stream i would definitely use it more
December 1, 2016 1:45pm
Sounds like we need the sidebar expanded in general xD
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
December 1, 2016 2:14pm
oh on the subject maybe have a list of recently created forum threads on the left to advertise the forum
December 1, 2016 2:20pm
We were going with "recently updated threads" list, I believe. But we could also expand the sidebar for every area of the site. That would help not only chatrooms, but groups ^_^

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE

Page 1 of 1  1