An apology about the generational debate

Page 1 of 1  1
December 2, 2016 10:34am
Hey, I just want to apologize once again for ranting a lot about Pokemon lately. I haven't been feeling well but that's no excuse.

I usually try to keep my hatred of Gen 4 in check with my love of Gen 3. I try to redirect my thoughts more positively. 50% of LotE rewrites were all about that. Sometimes it doesn't work and my heart just fills with bitterness.

I don't like ranting about Sinnoh, it's very uncivil of me, no matter how I feel. I'm sure it's uncomfortable even for other people who dislike Sinnoh (and I am forever grateful to those people for validating these feelings of mine).

I would much, much rather spread love of Hoenn than hatred of Sinnoh. So, peace? <3
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
December 2, 2016 2:51pm
as self appointed representative of those who hold sinnoh dear I forgive you sparklefox
December 12, 2016 9:47pm
ok
February 1, 2018 11:41am
I know I'm necroposting but...

Quote (Sparkleaf)
I usually try to keep my hatred of Gen 4 in check with my love of Gen 3.
Hatred of Gen 4 WHAT

Your friendly neighborhood pharmacist-in-training
Current obsession: Gangsta rap (NWA, Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, Kendrick Lamar)
February 1, 2018 5:46pm
Wailmer, welcome back! also, I agree. this is my fave necropost on this site
February 3, 2018 2:22pm
My reasons are many and old, but I'd rather not debate them. My feelings haven't changed, though.
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE

Page 1 of 1  1