Terraria or Minecraft?

Let's see what the more popular game is here

Page 1 of 1  1
December 13, 2016 4:32am
Personally, I like Terraria better. It's more exciting and has more events and bosses. There are more biomes, and there's a lot to explore.

On the other hand, I do like Minecraft since it's more peaceful sometimes. i suck at nighting ;~; But survival can get boring after you get good items while in Terraria, you can still fight bosses and there are events that you can still participate in.

I'm just gonna stop here and wait cuz i don't wanna write a whole essay XD
So, what do you think? Minecraft or Terraria?
I have no idea what I'm doing. Heck, this grammar is prolly wrong as well.
December 13, 2016 10:16am
I think I like both quite a lot :O I feel like Terraria caters towards my adventurous, exploring, and questing side, while Minecraft does better at sating my desire for building. That said, I haven'totten around to redownloading Minecraft for quite sone time now.
"Words, words, la la la, pew twang pew!"
Art Blog | Twitter | Reborn Nuzlocke
December 13, 2016 12:58pm
Pretty much what Metatyph said. Minecraft is 3D so it's usually better for building but Terraria has better monsters and stuff.
December 18, 2016 9:07am
I've never played Minecraft, and have no plans to, haha. Terraria is just such a great game for me - I generally prefer to explore rather than to build, which makes terraria (and starbound too!) vastly more interesting than Minecraft. I also find terraria thousands of times more visually appealing, which is a big factor to choosing games for me. Starbound especially is really beautiful at times, and the sprites of terraria are cute, work together well, and create really nice environments. I can't stand the blocks of Minecraft ahaha ;; I also find there's.. pretty much no appeal to me regarding the fanbase of Minecraft :'D

and as said previously, there's just so much you can still DO in endgame terraria. the updates are awesome, and it's very hard to find yourself bored, especially when playing with friends. anyway I love terraria a lot
December 18, 2016 12:21pm
Agreed with Twiggy about the aesthetic of Minecraft (and also about having never played Minecraft). Even with only two dimensions, Terraria feels very fulfilling, and I'm not sure I would enjoy that with Minecraft.
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
January 5, 2017 6:57am
I love both of them.

Page 1 of 1  1