'Post a fox' thread

swishyswishytail

Page 2 of 2  1 2
January 11, 2017 3:59am

Kitty dogs <3
On that day two years ago, a certain Trainer and Alder taught me something... By accepting different ideas, this world creates a different chemical reaction... So I met many different Pokémon and people and heard so much... And that's how my world quietly grew bigger... By being with Pokémon, humans can continue toward new horizons. By being with humans, Pokémon can exhibit their true power. - N
Friendship - All lives touch other lives to create something anew and alive. - Unown
February 15, 2017 3:24pm
February 15, 2017 11:36pm
Simply glorious, that fox. Or it's yawning.
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
February 16, 2017 4:06am

Do foxes howl? Also, your one is super cute!! :0
February 16, 2017 9:15am
They don't howl like wolves or anything, no. The sound they make is more high-pitched ^_^ Warning, contains coarse language

Here, an oldie but a goodie. Rawr!
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
February 16, 2017 12:49pm
Awww really cute!!! ;w;Thanks for the explanation.

This one is quite cool but !! It'll be the last one I post 'cause I'm afraid I'm spamming the forums or something otl

February 16, 2017 7:29pm
This thread is so innocent and delightful. Pls spam away.
"Roots starve in gravel, but the dust staves your hunger;
it works its way under your nails and laces itself in your bones.
the stars that watch over you now are strangers - but with time you'll know them, and they you, and
they'll take the compass in your breast pocket
and point it home." - Twiggy, Secret Series
March 23, 2017 10:37am

"I believe I can fly......"

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
March 23, 2017 1:15pm

A sleepy fox :3
  Page 2 of 2  1 2