Pokémon Refresh Animations (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Literally all Pokémon are my favourites now.

Page 1 of 1  1
January 12, 2017 1:58pm
Before we kick this one off, I'd like to place a Casual Spoiler Warning for those who wish to avoid spoilers for some of the new Pokémon designs! And, if you are so inclined to reference plot, please place it in a spoiler /spoiler or hide /hide tag. Thank you. :)

Welcome one, welcome all to The LOLDELCATZ Thread, where we post any and all amusing GIFs of Pokémon in Day-To-Day Life!

Horrible puns aside, I absolutely ADORE what Pokémon Refresh added to Amie. Every Pokémon has a certain sense of character now, and I've come to love so many Pokémon that I just simply didn't understand before! Here are a few of my favourite GIFs from Refresh, feel free to add your own!

"NO. MORTAL. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME."
"LOOK IN TO MY EYES I AM DEEPLY HURT."
"I THREATENED TO DEVOUR LITERALLY YOUR WHOLE PLANET AND YET THIS HURT MORE."

and just Eevee's general existence.

I'll probably update this post later with more GIFs as I find them. ♥
It's times like this, when things are tough, that you have to be strong. Think for yourself and do as you deem right. - Grovyle
Friendship - All lives touch other lives to create something anew and alive. - Unown
January 13, 2017 11:51am
okay so i dont have gifs sadly but one of my favorite pokemon refresh animations is if datrix has a status condition (save for sleep) or you drop the pokebean/pet the wrong place it gives you the dreaded side eye

also pichu!! does flips!! i love pichu
AWAKEN THE POWER
-------------------------------------------------------
tumblr | toyhouse | link
  Page 1 of 1  1