Pokémon Refresh Animations (POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Literally all Pokémon are my favourites now.

Page 1 of 1  1
January 12, 2017 1:58pm
Before we kick this one off, I'd like to place a Casual Spoiler Warning for those who wish to avoid spoilers for some of the new Pokémon designs! And, if you are so inclined to reference plot, please place it in a spoiler /spoiler or hide /hide tag. Thank you. :)

Welcome one, welcome all to The LOLDELCATZ Thread, where we post any and all amusing GIFs of Pokémon in Day-To-Day Life!

Horrible puns aside, I absolutely ADORE what Pokémon Refresh added to Amie. Every Pokémon has a certain sense of character now, and I've come to love so many Pokémon that I just simply didn't understand before! Here are a few of my favourite GIFs from Refresh, feel free to add your own!

"NO. MORTAL. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME."
"LOOK IN TO MY EYES I AM DEEPLY HURT."
"I THREATENED TO DEVOUR LITERALLY YOUR WHOLE PLANET AND YET THIS HURT MORE."

and just Eevee's general existence.

I'll probably update this post later with more GIFs as I find them. ♥
On that day two years ago, a certain Trainer and Alder taught me something... By accepting different ideas, this world creates a different chemical reaction... So I met many different Pokémon and people and heard so much... And that's how my world quietly grew bigger... By being with Pokémon, humans can continue toward new horizons. By being with humans, Pokémon can exhibit their true power. - N
Friendship - All lives touch other lives to create something anew and alive. - Unown
January 13, 2017 11:51am
okay so i dont have gifs sadly but one of my favorite pokemon refresh animations is if datrix has a status condition (save for sleep) or you drop the pokebean/pet the wrong place it gives you the dreaded side eye

also pichu!! does flips!! i love pichu
love the crounch
  Page 1 of 1  1