Edge

Page 1 of 1  1
March 3, 2017 2:23am
My favorite video game protagonist has got to be the rainbow cube from Edge. Why does he tirelessly collect the smaller rainbow cubes? Why does he keep falling over the damn edge so easily?! Why does he continue to roll his way through each maze, knowing that he is in fact a cube and not round????

Truly, this is a daring protagonist whose tenacity we must all strive to emulate.

don't ever say you don't know what to post in the forums again :)
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
March 3, 2017 3:08am
Help! I don't know what to post in the forums :(
March 3, 2017 3:10am
Damnit A1
Offer your adoration to the brave little rainbow cube as penance
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
March 3, 2017 3:34am
Oh man I remember playing this!! Was this ever ported to the PSP, because I think I played it on a PSP
It's really fun in my opinion!! :D
"Words, words, la la la, pew twang pew!"
Art Blog | Twitter | Reborn Nuzlocke
March 3, 2017 4:07am
Probably! It's on mobile and 3ds, so I wouldn't be surprised if the PSP got it.

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
March 3, 2017 7:29am
How do these forums work?

This game looks similar to a lot of other games I've played, and I miss it. I'll have to check this game out.

Avatar and sig made by Creamsicle.

March 3, 2017 11:08am
what the heck is a forum?

i love yuo cube friend

Page 1 of 1  1