Challenging Death to a game

You win? immortality. You lose? you dead.

Page 1 of 1  1
March 23, 2017 4:29pm
We all know the classic scenario: your time is up, Death himself comes to collect your soul. But, you do have a chance for survival, challenge Death to a contest of your choosing. If you win, Death will leave you alone. If you lose, that's all, folks.

So now comes the only question. What game do you challenge Death himself to?
"Roots starve in gravel, but the dust staves your hunger;
it works its way under your nails and laces itself in your bones.
the stars that watch over you now are strangers - but with time you'll know them, and they you, and
they'll take the compass in your breast pocket
and point it home." - Twiggy, Secret Series
March 23, 2017 4:34pm
Btw my own contest would totally be "Military campaign for North America".

Yes, points are awarded for creativity, not likelihood of success. That's the Pillow Guarantee.
the stars that watch over you now are strangers - but with time you'll know them, and they you, and
March 23, 2017 5:45pm
How quickly and beautifully you can crochet a scarf!
March 23, 2017 9:07pm
Pokemon. I shall cheese and RNG death out of her victory.
"Words, words, la la la, pew twang pew!"
Art Blog | Twitter | Reborn Nuzlocke
March 24, 2017 12:45am
A coin toss since I have a double-headed coin

Or blackjack, but I'm the dealer and it's my deck of cards
In a world of war and conflict, an extermination throws the last great bastion of peace into aggression. In the midst of this, a child sorcerer seeks justice for his fallen home. A repentant assassin and a messenger of the future rush to save their last refuge from destruction. The dead return, backed by a forgotten god. Ideals clash. Morals crumble. And it will not end until one half of the world stands in the ashes of the other.
March 24, 2017 11:11pm
I'd challenge them to a not dying contest. Technically death is dead, so I win. Perfect logic.
Call me Lars!
Tumblr | deviantART
Portal RP Blog (Virgil) | Pokemon RP Blog (Colress) | Be More Chill Ask Blog
Art Tag | Writing Tag
<Sparkleaf> Technically, you are the fifth RP generation.

March 25, 2017 4:50am
If you read the starting post carefully, you will notice that is says "your time is up, Death himself comes to collect your soul." arguably, you've already died, you just haven't moved on and you have the potential to undo your death. Good job wasting your once chance.
May 4, 2017 8:03am
wouldnt it end up being a tie though?? bc both lars and death would be dead at that point,,, at the very least, a new game would have to be picked

on a different note i would probably play a bunch of concealed rules games ++ add a rule every round and make up a situation where id come out the winner. think of cups from friends
either that or id challenge death to a crying contest and burst into tears on the spot
love the crounch
May 6, 2017 12:14am
Since the reaper is usually depicted as a skeleton, I'd challenge him to a race, as he could not move without muscles.
  Page 1 of 1  1