Games you're kinda bad at, but still enjoy

Inspired by Toxikyle's previous thread

Page 1 of 1  1
September 17, 2017 8:44am
Title says all. Being a noob doesn't mean you can't have a good time.

For me, the biggest one would be most stealth games, or games with a stealth mechanic (ie. Thief, Dishonored, Far Cry, etc.). It can be a bit tedious and frustrating to load saves every time you get caught, but when you finally succeed, there's no feeling like it.
September 17, 2017 8:59am
Definitely Touhou. I don't think I've ever even beat easy mode on any of the games I've played without using a Continue, lol

Other than that... most fighting games? I'm decent at Smash, but any other game and I'll get wrecked. Still fun to button mash, though, so I'll still pester people to play with me.
September 17, 2017 9:02am
I'm agreeing with Frosti on fighting games. I can't even get a good hold on Smash but it's still a lot of fun! Especially if the people you're playing with also don't know what they're doing.
On that day two years ago, a certain Trainer and Alder taught me something... By accepting different ideas, this world creates a different chemical reaction... So I met many different Pokémon and people and heard so much... And that's how my world quietly grew bigger... By being with Pokémon, humans can continue toward new horizons. By being with humans, Pokémon can exhibit their true power. - N
Friendship - All lives touch other lives to create something anew and alive. - Unown
September 17, 2017 9:33am
Pokemon Pinball.

I'm so bad at Pokemon Pinball but I'll still play it for hours.
September 17, 2017 10:11am
most first person shooters lmao.. bioshock infinite is GREAT but I mostly snipe people and run screaming and crying through actual fight places where I get swarmed. :"|
September 17, 2017 10:29am
Eve online lol
I can duel pretty much anyone, and using invisible bombers that oneshot everything isnt skill but other than that i suck
Same goes for league, i love 1v1s but i suck at the actual game otself
In a world of war and conflict, an extermination throws the last great bastion of peace into aggression. In the midst of this, a child sorcerer seeks justice for his fallen home. A repentant assassin and a messenger of the future rush to save their last refuge from destruction. The dead return, backed by a forgotten god. Ideals clash. Morals crumble. And it will not end until one half of the world stands in the ashes of the other.

September 17, 2017 6:10pm
Link
''He knows nothing about it.
He shall never know anything about it.
But the world might guess it;
And I will not bare my soul to their shallow, Prying eyes.
My heart shall never be put under their microscope."
September 18, 2017 3:36pm
osu
September 20, 2017 5:25pm
pokemon
September 22, 2017 5:51pm
Shooters. I love sniping, but I'm terrible at it because I squint at the screen a lot. Also I have a tendency to shake the mouse in a wild panic when the target moves.

Also, strategy games. Usually I'm just in those for the lore or the setting, but I can't stand minmaxing. Those of you who have me friended on Steam or Discord know I play Age of Empires II a lot. The truth is that I just like building houses, and am actually really bad at conquering other countries...

And also pretty much anything multiplayer. Partly because my internet is terrible :D
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
  Page 1 of 1  1