Games you know you're good at

Page 1 of 1  1
September 17, 2017 10:58am
if those guys have video game threads i want one too
What games are you good at and why?

For me I would say most shooters, especially CoD (and specifically CoD Modern Warfare 3 because i memorized the way the spawns work on all the maps for the relevant game modes). I was able to beat Doom 2016 on Ultra Nightmare (please never ever play Doom 2016 on Ultra Nightmare). Aside from those, i'm fairly decent at Dark Souls/Bloodborne, Pokemon in gen 5 and i like to think i'm good at most RTS games too
In a world of war and conflict, an extermination throws the last great bastion of peace into aggression. In the midst of this, a child sorcerer seeks justice for his fallen home. A repentant assassin and a messenger of the future rush to save their last refuge from destruction. The dead return, backed by a forgotten god. Ideals clash. Morals crumble. And it will not end until one half of the world stands in the ashes of the other.
September 17, 2017 11:06am
I'd say I'm pretty good at Payday 2, I have moments where I clutch like hell.

In CoD, I find that I sometimes am able to squeeze through some major bullshit on Veteran difficulty.

And Pokemon games, but Pokemon is piss easy most of the time.
September 17, 2017 11:39am
Definitely not as good as Bovin, but I'm pretty good at Payday 2.

Also Paradox grand strategy games, especially Europa Universalis IV. I really like playing small, weak nations and rebuilding them into massive empires (on hard difficulty so I can try to get achievements), so I'm at least somewhat competent.
September 17, 2017 11:47am
shovel knight! :D i was so terrible when i started but now i know each level like the back of my hand! i've gotten all the achievements for each character, including the ones where you have to beat the game in under an hour and a half or beat the game without dying. i've given up on completing all the challenges tho, that's where it got too hard for me and i started running out of patience, haha

i'm also pretty good at pokemon pinball r/s? i've had a game in progress on the ruby board for at least 4 years, tho i don't play it consistently, i just pick it up and play for a bit a couple times a year or whenever i'm thinking about it. can't remember what my score was last time i looked but it was something ridiculous, lol

oh, and pokemon puzzle challenge, which i've been playing for well over a decade and love with my whole heart and soul

dead dA • addictive GPX+ • epic base • closed shop • unwritten fic • generic sign
September 17, 2017 1:57pm
CAVE STORY :'D I legit know every area of this game like the back of my hand.. playing on the ds is still my favorite though, I don't think I ever even completed a save file on my steam copy rip
September 17, 2017 5:20pm
I am great at biulding in minceraft also Ro blocks

Page 1 of 1  1