There's a gun up against your head...

Page 1 of 1  1
October 9, 2017 9:21am
You've really messed up this time.

When you woke up this morning, you promised yourself "I won't get into any more needlessly dangerous and convoluted surveys today." And guess what? Now, through some series of events that you can't fully comprehend yourself, and that the narrator doesn't feel like explaining to you, that's exactly what happened.

There's a man behind you, pressing a gun against the back of your head. He demands that you... sing for him? Alright? Trying to remain calm, you ask him what he wants you to sing. He doesn't care, he says, as long as you sing it perfectly. If you mess up one word, one note, one rest... you die. You must sing from start to finish, and no short, cop-out songs like nursery rhymes. You have to impress him with something real.

The man growls impatiently. It's clear you'll have no time to practice. You have to start singing now. Which song do you sing in order to try and survive?
October 9, 2017 10:44am

yes, i know this song is 10 minutes long, but it's also my absolute favorite song ever, and one i know i can sing well

dead dA • addictive GPX+ • epic base • closed shop • unwritten fic • generic sign
October 9, 2017 11:41am
i'd just die
October 9, 2017 5:26pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZOSzgY_q-o
October 10, 2017 11:15pm
  Page 1 of 1  1