Secret Santa

Its been 84 years...

Page 1 of 1  1
November 26, 2017 11:18am
Thanks to popular demand, we are bringing back our Secret Santa event.

Please comment down below if you want to participate. We would also like you to state if you are uncomfortable or comfortable receiving a physical gift. Of course, this means we will need your address. For your safety, Frosti or I will PM you for the address, DO NOT give it to anyone else/post it on here. Also, physical gifts are limited to those that are 13 years or old, thank you.

Along with your comment, please include a short list of hints for the person who will be your secret santa. For example, if you would like art of a specific character, or if you have a favorite Pokemon that you would love to receive in plush version, mention that! It’s good to provide a wide description so that it’s easy for someone to come up with a gift for you.

Not only will you receive a gift- you will get a special ribbon! However, you will only get this ribbon if you send/make a gift. If we see you complain about your gift, you will not receive it. If the gift lacks effort, you will not get the ribbon as well.

Remember, you are not limited to physical gifts. You can draw, write, create music, base themes- anything that you can come up that would make a nice gift for that person. Do not limit yourself, get creative!

If you don’t get a gift by December 31st, message Frosti or I and we’ll see what we can do.

Sign up by December 9th! There will be no extensions to this deadline, as we need to assign everyone’s secret santa and leave time to make/buy/send gifts.
November 26, 2017 11:38am
i'd love to join in!! :o

i'm not comfortable recieving a physical gift unless a tracking number is available i, but i love musicals, marine mammals, and crime dramas! my favorite pokemon region is sinnoh. anything i post on here is fair game!

November 26, 2017 1:04pm
WOOO so exciting! I would love to participate! :D

I am comfortable sending/receiving a physical gift.

For my secret Santa: I love anything Nintendo! My favorite game is Pokemon, and my favorite Pokemon are the Charizard line, Sceptile line, Haxorus line, Krookodile line, and Flygon. Other games I love include Metroid, Mario, Kirby, Animal Crossing, Pikmin, Spyro, and Metal Gear Solid. I would love to see any form of these things, be it digital art or physical figures/plush/etc!
November 26, 2017 7:28pm
secret santa YEAH!! I'm in :'^) also I am comfortable sending + receiving physical gifts!

things I love, in a lowkey order :
- handmade things (literally send me a handwritten letter and I will treasure it forever)
- the legend of zelda (twilight princess, minish cap, and breath of the wild are top loves)
- stickers + pins
- stationery + pens + colored inks for fountain pens
- books (scifi, fantasy, historical fiction)
- flowers, trees, gemstones, forests, nature in general lmao..honestly mail me a jar of dirt
- of pokemon-related things, luxray and turtwig are my LOVES but sinnoh is where it's @
November 26, 2017 11:44pm
Ooooooo I'd love to join this! I'm good with sending and receiving physical items. One thing I'm concerned about is how early I would need to ship it for it to arrive.

Hints:
Cute things? I guess something you'd look at and think "I want to pat it", whether it be a character or an animal.
Art. Art is awesome. except when it's abstract, usually I don't get it.
To be honest, anything given to me by someone is awesome in general?

Sort of hints?:
I like spherical, cylindrical, or shiny, things. Also boxes and nice looking rocks. (No, this part is not a joke. I literally pick up and bring home nice looking rocks.)

Edit: Since I'm struggling with thinking of gift ideas I thought whoever got me might also be struggling and would appreciate more ideas?
I spend a lot of time playing mobile games, so a gift card is fine.
Stuff for PC gaming? idk if you send me something super expensive like a mouse or keyboard I'll feel sorta bad.
Cool anime stuff fuel my need for more trash. Either art or merch?
Some memey thing you drew, printed, and framed.

If you send me a rock it should be an awesome looking rock. Take note that sending heavy packages is expensive so reconsider sending that rock.
November 27, 2017 8:50am
Of course I am joining in.

I'm okay with sending/receiving gifts

Obvious hints if you talked me once:
- I love Pokémon (Vulpix, Zorua, Sylveon )
- Digimon (Gatomon and Terriermon )
- Fire Emblem
- Persona (3, 4, 5)
- Legend of Zelda / Animal Crossing / Mario
- League of legends (honestly, if you just gave me an RP card I would be happy lmao)
- I love cute things, one of my many weaknesses so random plushies of things would be safe
- I love animals such as deer, foxes, wolves, and red pandas

November 30, 2017 12:52pm
I'll join in. I'm totally comfortable sending/revieving physical gifts and I really hope I'm creative enough to think of something if someone isn't. Though, I'm in Canada, so idk if shipping and stuff like that might be harder to deal with for anyone in the US or elsewhere.

Hints, really just a list of my interests

-Skyrim/Elder Scrolls is kinda the best thing ever.
-Monster Hunter might also be the best thing ever.
-Pokemon, especially Wooper, Absol, Misdreavus, and just Rock and Poison types in general.
-Music stuff, specifically anything to do with ocarinas.
-Fossils. I'll spend hours searching for fossils, no lie.
-Weapons? I guess? I'm not a dangerous person or anything, but like... knives are really cool???
-Animals. By which I mean JELLYFISH.

Oh, and if it is a physical gift, make sure it's clearly marked as being a gift to me. My parents ordered like 500 things off Amazon for Christmas, and they're just kinda taking all the packages we get in the mail and throwing them in a pile until it's time to start wrapping them lol
December 3, 2017 2:02pm
Sup guys I'm down for Secret Santa fun! ♥ I'm fine to receive physical gifts but I don't have the funds to send any (Danish postal prices are wild ): ).

Hints:
- I'm a sucker for dragons, crows and foxes. Literally anything about dragons, crows or foxes will make me happy.
- My favourite Pokémon is the entirety of the Grass type. Dark comes close second.
- Visually interesting stones and shells are 100%. Love me some of nature's patterns.
- I'm still a Homestuck nerd and would actually die for the Strilondes.
- If all else fails, puns. Bad puns, good puns, dad jokes, science jokes, music jokes. You could mail me a piece of toilet paper with a knock-knock joke written in sharpie and I would stick it to the fridge with a magnet and smile at it like it's the best thing since sliced bread.

Thanks for organising this, Sky! <3
On that day two years ago, a certain Trainer and Alder taught me something... By accepting different ideas, this world creates a different chemical reaction... So I met many different Pokémon and people and heard so much... And that's how my world quietly grew bigger... By being with Pokémon, humans can continue toward new horizons. By being with humans, Pokémon can exhibit their true power. - N
Friendship - All lives touch other lives to create something anew and alive. - Unown
December 4, 2017 1:46pm
Here I am, joining my own event! Woohoo!

I'm good with sending/receiving physical gifts.

Hints:
• Pokemon (specifically anything to do with Furret, Whimsicott, Skitty, or Mimikyu)
• Love Live (best girls are Maki/You)
• Arctic foxes and sharks (not necessarily together, but I guess I'm not opposed to the idea entirely)
• Anything Undertale
• Okami
• Legend of Zelda
• Ancient Magnus Bride
• Kase-San
• just... cute stuff in general
December 8, 2017 2:20pm
HeyGuys i can finally board this hype train!!

i'm comfortable with sending and receiving physical gifts. if its alright, i would very much prefer to be matched w/ someone who wants a physical gift. mainly because i have nothing of value to offer over the internet lmao.

hints:
> esports (league of legends esports mainly)!! cloud 9, 100 thieves, and g2 are my fav teams :')
> music!!!!!! vinyls/merch/memorabilia etc. there's a list of my fav bands on my base, in the sidebar.
> world of warcraft (FOR THE HORDE!!!)
> overwatch (my most played are symmetra, orisa, and d.va)
> jewelry! rings, bracelets, necklaces... whatever!
> perfume/cologne. the stranger the scent, the better!
> guitar related stuff. stickers, picks, etc.
> hell, anything you think i'd like.
"You know, I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I'm just gonna ask where they're going and hook up with 'em later." --Mitch Hedberg
December 8, 2017 2:54pm
Hype

I'm comfortable with sending and receiving physical gifts but I live in the UK so posting things might be dicey but I'm also bad at drawing for people so I'll try my best
tbh if you even just got me steam credits i would love you forever

Hints:
> big fan of EVE online (no-one plays it on route aaaaa)
> massive anime nerd (my favourites are NGEvangelion, Kekkai Sensen, Fate/, Baccano, Aldnoah Zero)
> league of legends
> if you drew me smth I would legit frame it and hang it on my wall
> I play many FPS games (???)
> literally any kind of gift card like an amazon/steam/rito points whatever I would happily accept
In a world of war and conflict, an extermination throws the last great bastion of peace into aggression. In the midst of this, a child sorcerer seeks justice for his fallen home. A repentant assassin and a messenger of the future rush to save their last refuge from destruction. The dead return, backed by a forgotten god. Ideals clash. Morals crumble. And it will not end until one half of the world stands in the ashes of the other.
December 13, 2017 1:29pm
The due date for presents is being bumped up to December 31st

Page 1 of 1  1