Secret Santa

Its been 84 years...

Page 2 of 2  1 2
December 20, 2017 6:33pm
oh man... OH man. Cooliocool has OUTDONE HERSELF MY FRIENDS.
behold - my cat, the queen herself, appreciating the reindeer packing tape. NICE. then cards of some of my fav pkmn!! the shaymin is LOVELY oh goodness *____* I feel like I was on one of your unboxing vids ahaha!! the hype was real. THEN.... the TRUE GIFTS BEGAN. guys I'm so stunned!! this could not be more tailored to fit my loves oh my goodness.. even finding out via sky what my fav candy is :'lll the figures are SO lovely and well-made, I've never seen one of your figures in person before but your talent is very apparent ;______; my new buddies will guard my desk forever by my side

@cools, I LOVE U SO MUCH DUDE, your note was adorable and so so sweet!! your kindness has put me in awe omg.. thank you for working so hard to make this a great event for me! <333 happy holidays INDEED
December 20, 2017 6:55pm
AHHH TWIGGY I'm so so glad you enjoyed everything! <33 And I'm glad that nothing broke on its way to you! USPS can be a bit rough over the holidays haha. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TOOOO! :'D I'm so happy that I was your secret santa! HAPPY HOLIDAYSSS
December 20, 2017 7:41pm
@coolio worry not, everything was perfectly safe and sound!! I'm so glad you had me, and thank you again for being the wonderful, wonderful person you are!!! I was so excited to open the box and see your little charizard drawn on the note :'))))) love u
December 24, 2017 12:31pm
I got my package from my Secret Santa today and OH MY GOSH I AM BEYOND EXCITED! My Secret Santa was the one and only apsathingscool and she sent some INCREDIBLE things!

First off, I was greeted with a colorful note and a super cute and nice and warm CAT EAR HAT! I have never owned a hat like this, and it is really cozy *_* Next, I thought my eyes were deceiving me when I saw a POKEMON CENTER BOX?? Pokemon Center makes the coolest Pokemon things, so I was really hyped to see what it was. The box contained a Charizard plastic tumbler and it is AMAZING! It has the same artwork I use as my R50 base banner, and I am so happy to be able to drink out of it :'D And last, but certainly not least, she included an Axew Pokemon Center plush! I haven't received or purchased an Axew item in YEARS so receiving one now feels so great and it's so soft and cuddly and AHHH I just love it ♥ Thank you SO SO SO MUCH apsa for everything! You really made my Christmas Eve magical!

Here's a picture of the things! :D
January 4, 2018 8:48am
Just in case no one saw my stream post, please PM me if you have not received any type of gift. I want to let Navarr know who gets the special ribbon. Thanks :')
January 14, 2018 2:50pm
Yo yo, I'm super late on posting pictures of my gift, but my Secret Santa was Arkangel and I got such awesome gifts! :D

I got a really cute chibi Maki figure with a stand (already on my desk, I love her), graphite pencils, and a set of Hoenn gym badges! They're all such nice things and I was super excited opening it all, hehe.

Here's all the badges, which are beautiful and perfect and will definitely be pinned onto the inside of my jacket at some point!

Closeup of Maki

Pencils, and also my cat

Thanks again, Arkangel, it was a great gift <3

Page 2 of 2  1 2