Christmas 2017

Who's turning Christmas?

Page 1 of 1  1
December 25, 2017 6:52am
Merry Christmas, Routians! Hope you have a wonderful day today!
What gifts did you guys get this year?
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
December 25, 2017 10:12am
merry christmas, sparklin leaves! I received a soft scarf, two books, and 3 pairs of cat socks. I am very pleased :'DDDD and you?
December 25, 2017 10:30am
Merry Christmas! I got a rockin' rucksack, a couple new shirts (one of them is plaid and I love it) and some adorable fridge magnets that are hamma bead liquorice allsorts!
It's times like this, when things are tough, that you have to be strong. Think for yourself and do as you deem right. - Grovyle
Friendship - All lives touch other lives to create something anew and alive. - Unown
December 25, 2017 4:29pm
Merry Christmas! I received many socks (best Christmas gift EVER), candy, and money to help buy a Nintendo Switch! I gave one of my friends an Otamatone, and apparently he has a gift for me that will be coming next week at some point. I’m so thankful that I’m able to be home for Christmas, instead of having to stay in Tennessee by myself because of job responsibilities. I hope everyone was able to spend time with their loved ones and have lots of holiday cheer!
December 25, 2017 5:40pm
merry christmas !!!

from my great grandparents: a book of play scripts, a hand-sewed pillow case, and thigh high socks !
from my grandparents/aunt/uncle: a framed painting of a cactus, a cookbook, a new peacoat, a wallet, new shoes, and fuzzy pajama pants!
from my family (parents+3 brothers+3 sisters): a 2DS XL, an eeyore onesie, a mini muffin tin, a phantom of the opera music box, an instax camera, a bath/spa set, yarn, socks, and a stand mixer !!
December 25, 2017 5:59pm
Ugh so much chocolate I'm gonna be sick
and I got a new haircut from my mother it's great

December 25, 2017 7:04pm
I got a Kindle.

It's pretty great.
December 25, 2017 10:25pm
Char: Yeah, lot of sweets here too. I'll probably take some to work tomorrow.

I got a best buy gift card so that I can pick up a nice caae for my tablet, also some nice shirts and jeans. This was a nice Christmas, all in all!
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
December 26, 2017 7:59am
I didn't even know what I wanted, so my mom got me a new jacket. It's alright I guess.
December 27, 2017 2:33am
Hello it is me again! There was a present that was forgotten and didn't get opened until I got back home. It is a v heavy (not quite weighted but still Good) blanket and it is perfect. It feels like being hugged by ten sheep. 10/10
It's times like this, when things are tough, that you have to be strong. Think for yourself and do as you deem right. - Grovyle
Friendship - All lives touch other lives to create something anew and alive. - Unown
January 3, 2018 11:07am
Okay so I'm very late to the Christmas thread, and I wasn't even sure I wanted to post anything in the first place, but here goes...

So I come from a very conservative family (by Canadian standards, at least), so it's not really a strange occurrence for adult family members to give each other guns for Christmas. Being my first Christmas as an adult, it was kind of expected that I would get a gun.

I did not expect two.

January 6, 2018 8:35pm
Chocolate and a notebook. I want to mention that I disagree heavily with many of the quotes in the book, which makes it a grim present. I don't know if I want to write in it. I even wrote my disagreement to the side of the quotes.
I did receive a really great gift a while ago, which is good enough to be the 'fancy' present of the holidays for many months.
These lovely little Chao were created By Coolio~ ^^ ...Well, go ahead and pet them c:

Step a little to the left. No wait, the right. Jump! Punch! Spin 'round and round! Now you're dancin' ;D

Page 1 of 1  1