Lillinu has arrived... again?

Guess who's back!

Page 1 of 1  1
May 4, 2018 11:46am
Cassie | 18 | she/her

Hello everyone! I actually used to have an account on here over 7 years ago, and I'm almost surprised to see so many of my old friends from that account are still active on here! I missed this site, and it has changed quite a bit over the years, but I am glad to be back!
I lost the username and password for my old account, but I'm kind of glad because it was incredibly a little embarrassing. Hopefully this site will get me to write and draw more.

Nowadays I'm really into art, music, writing, and coding and I'm super excited to be back on this site! I've been a Pokémon fan for as long as I can remember. My first Pokémon game was Gold, and it's definitely still one of my favorites today. My other favorite (and most nostalgic) Pokémon games are Leaf Green, Sapphire, Diamond, and Explorers of Sky. I absolutely love Ghost Pokémon. If I had to choose one favorite Pokémon, it would be Gengar.

My other interests include:
♫ JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
♫ 70s and 80s music (especially Steely Dan )
♫ Other video games (Fallout, the Elder Scrolls, Overwatch, Bioshock, Silent Hill, Psychonauts, and many more)
♫ Homestuck
♫ Antique clowns
♫ ... and more!

Sorry about the super long intro, but I am super glad to be back on here!
May 4, 2018 1:07pm
Another Homestuck! One of us! One of us!

Seriously though, it's lovely to welcome back an old member. I hope you can settle back in here with us!
It's times like this, when things are tough, that you have to be strong. Think for yourself and do as you deem right. - Grovyle
Friendship - All lives touch other lives to create something anew and alive. - Unown
May 4, 2018 3:12pm
Hey there Lillinu, welcome back! :D I hope you enjoy your time here again!

What other 70s and 80s music are you into? I've been listening to a lot of Depeche Mode, Joy Division, and New Order recently *_*
May 7, 2018 9:31am
Quote (Coolio)
What other 70s and 80s music are you into? I've been listening to a lot of Depeche Mode, Joy Division, and New Order recently *_*
Other than Steely Dan, I looove the Doobie Brothers, J. Geils Band, Hall and Oates, Devo, Oingo Boingo, Talking Heads, and Boz Scaggs. I also used to listen to Depeche Mode, but I don't listen to them as much nowadays.

Thank you both for the welcome!!
  Page 1 of 1  1