Boo!

Page 1 of 1  1
May 18, 2018 8:18am
Hello, old friends and new strangers! I frequented Eevee's Headquarters when I was young and visited intermittently since it became Route 50. I originally went by "OrangeLatios" () then "neuro" until just now, when I logged in for the first time in two years and changed my username.
I lost interest in Pokemon because I wasn't able to have a DS for a long time. I missed Gen 5 and it was history from there... I was amazed when I finally got to play it and realized how old it was.
I recently got Pokemon Ultra Moon and a 3DS, and I've really been missing out! I've been struggling to find friends to trade and battle with, and I remembered my favorite Pokemon fansite.

I'm working on collecting and breeding every Pokemon I can and I've kind of been geeking out over it. I've also started collecting Pokemon cards too.. but anyways, hello again! I'm excited to catch up with everybody.
May 18, 2018 9:34am
It's a ghost :O
Welcome back to Eevee HQ Route50!
May 18, 2018 3:57pm
welcome back!
May 18, 2018 6:26pm
hey, welcome back!!!

May 19, 2018 7:09am
Thank you guys!
May 24, 2018 12:30am
Welcome back! Your old username sounds vaguely familiar, although maybe it's just because I like oranges and Latios.

I missed out on Gen 4+ too (and have been missing out). I'm thinking about finally buying a {2,3}DS and catching up - looks like the pokemon design has finally gotten a bit better so I just might. Any favourite games among the "new" ones?
Keep the Johto strong.

May 25, 2018 3:28pm
I've played Black and White 1/2, which were still on the DS so I wasn't too happy about it as I had 200 hours played on Diamond. I didn't enjoy the narrative or the new Pokemon so I never got that far.. I assume Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire are incredible, as I have a lot of nostalgia for Gen III.
I picked up a 3DS with Ultra Moon a couple weeks ago and I'm still very impressed. I love the little Nintendogs style Pokemon Refresh, the exclusion of the bike and HMs in exchange for Ride Pokemon, and my favorite part of all: With Pokemon Bank I can play any Virtual Console or 3DS Pokemon game and bring any Pokemon I want into UM. It's enabled me to really dedicate myself to collecting at least one of every non-Mythical Pokemon.
You didn't ask for a wall of text, so the short answer is Ultra Sun/Moon, for sure.
  Page 1 of 1  1