What do you do with all your shinies?

Page 1 of 1  1
March 4, 2019 1:50pm
Hi guys,

I’m just wondering. Cause after catching 12 shiny beldrum, all of them with bad IVs, I wonder if I should keep some for trading (íf so, how many?) or transfer them all. Of course, I already evolved one for Pokédex’s sake.
So, what do you generally do after CD? Or in general with your shinies not worthy enough to be kept?

[Ad links have been removed by the moderation team.]
March 5, 2019 7:25pm
An interesting question. A spambot this may be, but he tried. I propose we leave this thread up.
You do seem to know what is needed. Yes, what a Trainer needs is a virtuous heart. Pokémon touch the good hearts of Trainers and learn good from wrong. They touch the good hearts of Trainers and grow strong... Go onwards! The Champion is waiting!
- Drake of the Hoenn Elite Four

CaRSP aRiEWoVLotE
November 8, 2019 10:31pm
WELL I would like to say that I transfer them every generation. I would like to do that. But my first 2 shinies are gone to a game I either lost or sold, another 1 shiny is still in my Platinum game, and the other 3 shinies WERE in Pokebank but I haven't renewed my subscription in years so they're probably also not there any more.
:'3 I worked hard chaining for all those shinies. One of them I chained for a second time because I lost the first one (ralts). Sigh....
  Page 1 of 1  1