Like season 8 of Fortnite

Page 1 of 1  1

This thread by Sletrry was deleted by Sparkleafexc
March 11, 2019 8:01pm
I can play on the exact same account an unlock benefits whether I'm on my own PS4, my PC, or my phone, which would be my three main platforms as of today. However, now I'll be replacing the PS4 side of that equation with Xbox One and Switch: a superior setup, however, one that will require me to buy fortnite traps my alternate account.

Heavy is the head, however, and now Sony's rigid position on cross-progression is looking pretty frustrating alongside the now wide-open Microsoft.

It is going to be difficult for Sony to walk the Fortnite thing back, even if it might eventually make a broader retreat. Lots of gamers like me will already have started alternate accounts and arleady shaped a kernel of resentment against the PlayStation. The game is far from up, but it is not Sony's finest moment.

Update: I have seen some confusion on Twitter, so it needs to be evident that unlinking your own PSN account doesn't let you migrate your Epic account to Xbox Switch and One. The account is tagged as having been linked to PSN, and it won't be changed. The Epic Games site is quite clear about this when you attempt to unlink your account--note the previous box.

Last year we had the Blockbuster Challenge, which requested us to finish seven complete weeks of rewarded and challenges us with a puzzle legendary skin for out issues, along with special narrative-based loading displays on the way.

Mmogo has the most game currency and items, the fastest delivery speed, If you want buy more game products, Welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Fortnite/Items.html!
  Page 1 of 1  1