Route 50, I just wanted to say...

Thank you.

Page 1 of 1  1
July 27, 2020 4:37pm
This seems left field, but thank all of you guys that are still here. I've been having a super rough time over the past couple months, but being able to have a sense of community and participation here has really helped keep me sane.

Thanks to everyone participating in the cruise ship RP for getting me to write creatively again, and to everyone in the Discord for being very friendly, as well as hosting game nights every Saturday to bring the community together.

Honestly, just... thanks everyone for keeping Route 50 alive. I would've been so bummed if this site was no longer around when I remembered it in February, let alone now when having people around you is crucial. Just thank you all.
July 28, 2020 9:56pm
I just feel the need to jump in and say the same; I'm so happy that people are still around to socialize and enjoy each other's company too. The Discord chat actually feels alive; I'm checking for chat messages like I used to in high school, and I love hearing what everyone's up to or just chatting about dumb memes.

Also, shout out to everyone I've been getting to know better in game night chats recently; Concept, Toxikyle, Janwu, Gummi, I feel like I didn't know you guys that well before, but I've had so much fun hanging out lately! Cheers to both new friends and old!
August 4, 2020 4:31pm
Wow, this thread is positive vibes... I usually lurk both here and in Discord, but when I've been saying stuff in chat everyone's been nice and responsive to me... Normally I'd feel nervous or left out. It feels pretty good... ^w^
I also really enjoy Broken Picturephone :3
  Page 1 of 1  1