Secret Santa 2020

It may be 2020, but we can have fun still

Page 2 of 2  1 2
November 10, 2020 6:13am
Unless Sky's gift-giver only sends their tracking number to Frosti and vice versa.

Coolio's idea makes the most sense to me too. It'd be best to have it be as much of a surprise as possible.
November 10, 2020 3:39pm
I agree with Cools as well! If people could also make sure their address includes what name they'd like their package addressed to, that would be super helpful ;;
November 18, 2020 8:22pm
Thank you for the feedback! ^^
Also, please make a post about the goodies you get ♥ I always find it so fun to know what we got each other!
November 18, 2020 8:32pm
Do we think it would be fun for people (those of us who are active in the discord anyway) to open their gifts during game night group calls?
November 19, 2020 5:58am
Oh that would be super neat! C:<
December 25, 2020 5:36pm
Hey everyone- if you're around tomorrow, a lot of us will be opening our Secret Santa gifts in the Rt50 Discord! This will likely be around 5:00 PST- please join if you'd like! :D

And regardless of whether you can make it to that or not, please feel free to post pictures of your gifts in this thread!

December 27, 2020 9:22pm
PHOTO SHARING TIMEEEE
My Secret Santa this year was... Frosticoord!! :D

Here are the goods:

Pictured above we have the Tyranitar Pokemon Fit plush (aka Sitting Cuties in the US) and the Charizard Re-Ment Terrarium! Both of these things were picked with the utmost care and originate from Japan, so they're extra special! Plus the drawing is ADORABLE! It's us!! <3
Also, the Charizard terrarium is something I was looking for when I traveled to Tokyo last summer and never found, so I was extra excited to see that she sent it to me! I spent an embarrassing amount of time trying to get Charizard to fit properly in the cloudy part so the ball could close haha

DOUBLE ALSO, GUESS WHAT? I don't even have everything she planned on sending yet. I have a needlefelt(!!) Charizard and a SUPER CUTE pin to look forward to in the future! When I opened my gift on Discord, she showed me her current progress on the Charizard needlefelt and I am VERY HYPED. Rest assured that I will post again when these last couple of things come in the mail.

Thank you SO SO much again for everything, Frosti! ♥ I felt so happy when I saw that you were my Secret Santa, and you picked such wonderful, thoughtful things to send! Your package made my Christmas incredible!
December 29, 2020 3:24am
Merry Christmas all - hope everyone's had a good week! So I'm excited to have some new buddies courtesy of SkyWarrior :D

They're so cute - I need to find space for them to stand out. I suspect Suicune is feeling pretty at home as we've just had our first snow of the year.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else got
Yeet | Yate | Yote
January 8, 2021 1:35pm
yesterday I received a package from the lovely Toxikylecool, who was my secret santa! it actually arrived perfectly on time for my birthday which was a very nice surprise :"D he sent me a calligraphy kit and a beginner's calligraphy book that I am super excited to try out!! I've never tried calligraphy before, but hopefully I will practice enough to embellish my letters with some cool lettering. thank you so much buddy!!! ♥ also love your boat stationary. very very cute

Page 2 of 2  1 2