Reader's Circle
Reader's Circle
For readers everywhere
Back Modify Subscribe

Currently Reading...

+
XetajaadmJanuary 12, 2011 at 4:22pm

A simple discussion to tell the rest of the world group what you're reading. It doesn't have to be limited to just books- manga and fanfiction count as reading material, too.

You can keep updating what you're reading by posting again (although if you were last to post, I would highly suggest using the reply option). If you want, you can even include a brief synopsis of what you're reading or have just finished reading, etc.

The_Real_Thing
Heart 
October 30, 2013 at 12:34am
Currently reading:
Evil Genius, by Catherine Jiinks.

Will read:
Geius Squad
Genius Wars
(Both by same author)
Metatyphcool
Heart 
July 16, 2012 at 6:30am
Currently reading TimeRiders by Alex Scarrow; the plots are amazing, never got bored by them

As for Fanfiction, I'm eagerly waiting for chapters of 'Color Me Yellow'; it's a Yellow-concentric collection of oneshots. Some are really heartwarming and touching - the rest are dead hillarious

Oh, and trying to finish off Pokemon Adventures.
or19937
Heart 
July 7, 2012 at 2:09pm
Currently reading "Hard-Boiled Wonderland and The End of the World" by Haruki Murakami.
Ronin
Heart 
February 25, 2011 at 5:57am
just finished hunger games trilogy, started [i]The n00b Warriors[i/]
ChocolateEeveecool
Heart 
February 19, 2011 at 7:45pm
I just finished reading Peter Pan and the Sword of Mercy [Amazing book *___*]
Starting to red Inkspell [loved the first one]
and I'm currently reading The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Prisoner's Dilema [Loved the 1st book]
And I'm waiting for Pretty Little Liars to arrive at the libary [the book, I heard it was good]
Moon95
Heart 
February 10, 2011 at 6:37am
Just finished reading "To Kill A Mockingbird" by Harper Lee, and I'm about to star reading The Stone Child" by Dan Poblacki. :)
Lethalabsolcool
Heart 
February 1, 2011 at 10:35am
Im reading Warriors (original series) Into the Wild by Erin Hunter.
Moth
Heart 
January 25, 2011 at 6:51pm
Now I'm rereading In the Time of the Butterflies by Julia Alvarez and Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. I heart Ray Bradbury.
Dark
Heart 
January 13, 2011 at 11:30pm
I'm currently re-reading The Valley of Horses by Jean M. Auel. It's book #2 in the Earth's Children series, my favourite! Book #6 comes out in March, so I decided to re-read the series. For the (insert high number here)th time.
Ronin
Heart 
January 13, 2011 at 3:04pm
Eragon by Chris Paolini
Moth
Heart 
January 12, 2011 at 6:20pm
I'm reading In the Time of the Butterflies by Julia Alvarez again for academic team. It's a really good book.

Previous Next