The Mythos Archive
The Mythos Archive
No one will join this, will they?
Back Modify Subscribe

The Eon Shrine and Skating Pikachu

+
PopecoolJanuary 4, 2011 at 11:32pm

So, we all know about the Eeveebot, but what about the Eon Shrine and Skating Pikachu, other old relics from EHQ? What about them, eh? Are they good, evil, insane? All three?

What are your ideas? :D

Lucecool
Heart 
January 5, 2011 at 4:54pm
Skating Pikachu: He's like a surfer duuuude!
Eon Shrine: Good...but the Glaceon is evil and thus why Kat never added it.
Popecool
Heart 
January 5, 2011 at 4:56pm
Ah, lol, that's pretty much what Spark and I were thinking. XD Jolly good.
Sparkleafexc
Heart 
January 4, 2011 at 11:43pm
Heh sweet, you made a discussion for this xD
This is what my idea for Saga implementation of the Eon Shrine is. Sometime during the EHQ Ruins investigation plotline in the Saga, near the end...
- The Leafeon and the Glaceon will ask members to help set their brethren at rest, in a similar fashion to Marowak's ghost in RBY/FRLG, times six. Each member will fight a different one, following the shrine's original ordering (Vee, Vapo, Jolt, Flare, Esp, Umb)
- Afterwards, it will turn out that the Leafeon and Glaceon are either 1) also dead, tasered to death by Kat just before she left, or 2) working with the Eeveebot. Either way, two members will confront them and defeat them.
Popecool
Heart 
January 4, 2011 at 11:47pm
First point: Epic. However, who would the sixth member be?
Second point: Interesting plot twist but you're spoiling it~ XD I prefer option two.

Hmm... so how do you feel about Skating Pikachu? I'd like to do something different from what we've done before (the norm being insane and evil; i.e., Tails Doll, Eeveebot, etc.).
Sparkleafexc
Heart 
January 4, 2011 at 11:58pm
Seromi: Eevee. Grov: Jolteon. Nechaken: Vaporeon. Sky: Flareon. Twill: Espeon. You: Umbreon. Frosti and me: Glaceon and Leafeon.

Well, I guess that's why I was considering the first option for Leafeon/Glaceon :P But I guess Skating Pikachu... it could be a silly but harmless old hermit~
Popecool
Heart 
January 5, 2011 at 12:00am
Badabababa~ I'm lovin it~

Silly harmless old hermit... sounds good, man. XD We'll have to get some feedback from Frosti and Twill and the others but I think that's pretty good.

Show more comments