Route 50 News
Your local gazette!
Back Modify Subscribe

The artist's corner

+
MiguelApril 9, 2012 at 5:05am

A Pokemon
~Artist’s Corner~

Hello fellow artists! If you ended up here, that must mean you are interested in making art for our route 50 newspaper!

If you are more interested in writing articles, please redirect here to the Writer's Corner

Current theme: Unova

Unova, YEAH! Unova is a region filled with technological wonders, amazing bridges and breathtaking views! We will be creating art with the brand new generation of pokémon. But of course we also love to feature artwork depicting some of the charming locations in the Black and White games. Besides that Black 2 and White 2 are coming out very soon, exciting times indeed!

A Pokemon A Pokemon A Pokemon

Current Approved Artists

LostItemart
Frosticoord
Whiskascool
Seromi
Miguel

You can become an approved artist by submitting at least one illustration that is used in an issue.
Being an approved artist means that we trust you, and will rely more on you!
This does not mean new artists shouldn't try submitting art! Everybody gets the chance of joining.

How it works:

-When an artist wants to submit a piece, it should NOT be posted through a link on this discussion.You should send your images to me in a mail! Please do not put the finished pieces in your gallery before the newspaper is posted! It would ruin the surprise for everyone! So if you want to show me your work, please upload it to an image hosting site like tinypic or photobucket and send me the link!

-After you send me a picture, I will review it! You will get the chance to make adaptations etc! To me a picture does not have to be perfect at all. I support all sorts of styles and I will never "break down" your work. You are all talented people and I appreciate all help ALOT. However that being said, when something is really bad, we really can't use it for the newspaper.

-VERY IMPORTANT: we use a flash engine to publish our newspaper! It has a limit of 1000x700 pixels! So please keep in mind that your work shouldn't be alot bigger than that! (We can also always size it down of course!)

-If you have any questions or ideas you can ALWAYS mail me!

Approved submissons:

None yet

What we still need:

*Comic

More info about the articles will be up soon!

If you want to make a picture not listed here, please send me a mail and we'll see what we can do!

Thanks for reading this, good luck!
-Miguel

Katadm
Heart 
May 13, 2012 at 8:06am
JOHTO! YES! YES!!!!
Miguel
Heart 
May 13, 2012 at 11:47am
pfft Kat you are Johto addicted :p
Cooliocool
Heart1
May 13, 2012 at 11:49am
Haha, told you Miguel ;D
Miguel
Heart 
May 13, 2012 at 11:53am
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT
Miguel
Heart 
May 12, 2012 at 2:37am
AAAAND updated! Please take a look everyone!
Leoparddir
Heart 
April 9, 2012 at 5:09am
Oh, a quick question - the icons have to be 100x50, right?
Miguel
Heart 
April 9, 2012 at 5:09am
Yes indeed, they have to be 100 x 50 !
Leoparddir
Heart 
April 9, 2012 at 5:10am
Thank you, I just had to check. :D
Leoparddir
Heart 
April 9, 2012 at 5:43am

Show more comments