Meta
Meta
Route Refresh
Back Modify Subscribe

Route 50 Tumblr

+
PopecoolMarch 16, 2013 at 8:58pm

We’re starting a tumblr! Frosti and lil_umbreon will be in charge of it, potentially with contributions from others (Mae, Sky, whoever feels up to it!) Hopefully we can use it to promote stuff to all Route 50 tumblr-ites. Frosti also (awesomely) suggested we upload cool art if it concerns Route 50 (obviously, with consent of the artist) and broadcast it out to tumblr.

Thoughts? Want to contribute? Already part of tumblr? Make sure all of your friends now about it!

Darklite
Heart 
March 17, 2013 at 8:10pm
I don't really have the follower count to make broadcasting worth it, but I am around, so if you wanted me to pull together any artwork for the design of the blog itself, or anything along those lines, I'd be willing to give it a shot. :0
Frosticoord
Heart 
March 18, 2013 at 2:17pm
That would rock! If you have spare time, please do :D
Kstandir
Heart 
March 17, 2013 at 6:37pm
yesyesyes this is a good idea

I would want to help but I'm not so active on tumblr ;;
braecool
Heart 
March 17, 2013 at 3:23pm
Oh, sweet! Sumfin I can really help with, hehe! Well, considerin' I've been on Tumblr for three years or so, I think I could really help you dudes out, if help is needed! I know my way around and all, haha! And, ah! I'll totally advertise it to my followers! I don't have thousands, but I have a couple hundred and! I think quite a few of them would like the sound of Route 50! *v*
Popecool
Heart1
March 17, 2013 at 3:48pm
Rad :D We'll be sure to plug you in as soon as it's up and running.
SunSweetenedcool
Heart 
March 16, 2013 at 9:04pm
I'd be willing to advertise it on my blog, though I'm not so tumblr famous but most of my followers are pokemon fandom at least? I'd be willing to help with submissions and all too, though don't ask me about themes I don't bother with that stuff lol.
Frosticoord
Heart 
March 16, 2013 at 9:16pm
You're in :D