Meta
Meta
Route Refresh
Back Modify Subscribe

Route 50 Wiki

+
PopecoolMarch 16, 2013 at 8:59pm

Brilliant idea: to incorporate the wiki into all of this. Hopefully, with renewed effort and interest, we can really flesh it out! I’ll be going through a lot of my old ideas and Sparkleaf’s stories, seeing if there’s anything we can do. Hilariously, I bet that us simply talking about what kind of stuff will go into the wiki could lead to a lot of in-jokes, story building, and all sorts of mythos based ideas.

Anyone stoked to contribute?

Kstandir
Heart 
March 17, 2013 at 6:38pm
maybe we should transfer all the wiki information over to the site itself.. xD That would add to content pages
Kstandir
Heart 
March 17, 2013 at 6:38pm
and there could be a comment feature and whatnot
Popecool
Heart 
March 17, 2013 at 7:03pm
I actually kind of like that idea. I'd want to see what Sparkleaf thinks.
Kstandir
Heart 
March 17, 2013 at 7:06pm
then more things can be centralized :,D or maybe it could be in a group?? oo
Metatyphcool
Heart 
March 17, 2013 at 3:48am
Well, one thing I noticed, pretty much everything about Rt50 is in that wiki already; maybe save some of the newer members that do not have a Wiki page. What else is there to add?
Popecool
Heart 
March 17, 2013 at 1:09pm
Heh. Don't you believe that for a moment. For one thing, 'everything about Route 50' is still in progress. We should still be making stuff up in the first place, to be recorded in the Wiki! Furthermore, I have a lot of fun ideas and concepts (and I'm pretty sure others do as well), that I simply haven't gotten around to sharing with people. If I could share these ideas, get some feedback, maybe watch it evolve in the general Route 50 consciousness, and then, of course, record it on the wiki! Hopefully, this will inspire more ideas in more people, and they can start contributing based on their ideas and experiences.
Metatyphcool
Heart 
March 17, 2013 at 7:44pm
Ahah, totally forgot about the new sparking things. XD Sorry.
Sparkleafexc
Heart 
March 16, 2013 at 9:00pm
well, as the wiki's curator, I can't say no xD
Popecool
Heart 
March 16, 2013 at 9:00pm
^^this guy, folks. He is now your wikilord.