Meta
Meta
Route Refresh
Back Modify Subscribe

Route 50 Deviantart

+
PopecoolMarch 20, 2013 at 12:31pm

This is mostly directed at Route 50's numerous digital artists. If you aren't one: MAYBE YOU SHOULD RETHINK YOU LIFE.

Anyway, what I'm saying is we need to establish Route 50 more firmly in the internet art world. So, yes, on tumblr and on Route 50 itself, but here, specifically, I'm urging you all to network on deviantArt. I want to establish a culture of drawing things Route 50 related. Why? Because they are rad, and there needs to be foundations for future projects to bounce off of. Hopefully, once I get out of under all this schoolwork, I'll be able to start contributing on the art front myself. But hey: this is only more motivation for people to hang out more. Motivation and inspiration arises best in the company of friends.

Fun fact: We already have a dA group!

Any thoughts?

Kstandir
Heart 
March 20, 2013 at 5:50pm
I keep forgetting about dA. bahahah ;;
Popecool
Heart1
March 20, 2013 at 6:02pm
well DON'T

Also, on the subject of art, you should draw + upload some more stuff, kstan :3 I really like your drawings ,,u____u,,
Kstandir
Heart 
March 20, 2013 at 7:02pm
I'M SORRY

aww thanks :,,D I'm so happy you say so! I guess I'm just shy and if I do upload something, it would be misc doodles ;;
Beedir
Heart 
March 20, 2013 at 1:12pm
Dang, I haven't used my dA in a long time but I'll deff use it now *___* Whoo, R50 takes over dA!!
Popecool
Heart 
March 20, 2013 at 1:41pm
yeah, totes! :D
SunSweetenedcool
Heart 
March 20, 2013 at 12:40pm
I don't really have active watchers or anything, but I can advertise it on my page. As well as promo other rt50 artists if they send me details to put up C:! I'm busy with commissions but once i get some cleared out I'll try to get more rt50 stuff drawn.
Popecool
Heart 
March 20, 2013 at 12:42pm
awwh, thanks Aurore! :D That's extremely helpful and exactly what I'm looking for. Let's hope other people can get around to it as well (including me!)